I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coach, you have any other sports to hold you over during the offseason?
I follow the Mavericks and the Rangers, but not really to much in the regular season. I'm pretty much all in with football. Gonna try to make it to camp this year. I haven't gone in a few years.
 
I follow the Mavericks and the Rangers, but not really to much in the regular season. I'm pretty much all in with football. Gonna try to make it to camp this year. I haven't gone in a few years.
That's awesome, man. I've been thinking about making the trip up to Oxnard.

There's a few of us in the Sports Zone (well I'm in the hockey and baseball threads) if you ever want to change it up to kill time :)
 
That's awesome, man. I've been thinking about making the trip up to Oxnard.

There's a few of us in the Sports Zone (well I'm in the hockey and baseball threads) if you ever want to change it up to kill time :)
I'll check it out. Before I became a head football coach, I also coached basketball, baseball, track and golf at one point or another. I enjoyed it, but never got the rush from any of those that I do with football. It's more fun to coach in front of 10,000 fans than 200. Lol
 
I'll check it out. Before I became a head football coach, I also coached basketball, baseball, track and golf at one point or another. I enjoyed it, but never got the rush from any of those that I do with football. It's more fun to coach in front of 10,000 fans than 200. Lol
Oh, I'm sure there's no comparison!
 
Classic film!! That and Casino are my favorite early-mid 90s mafia movies.

Seen each probably 5 times :)
Love that show----I saw it and Casino at least 7 times each and Godfather I and 2 at least 12 times each.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,109
Messages
14,667,928
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top