I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good man RGV! sometimes doing those things can become burdensome but are rewarding even if only on the spiritual level( I've done a good amount of ' charity' works/ deeds in the past myself)

i hear ya brother, the golden rule is a great rule
 
Salud! Already knocked off half a weezer left over from last nite.
 
Morning gents!! Happy Saturday to you all! We're going to get some hotdogs today from a place that makes them in house from scratch! The place is called Vicious Dogs.

Glad to see the group so lively!

@RGV_Clos, that's awesome that you do that for your friend and his widow. God Bless you, brother!
 
lol. My brother and l used to water down our fathers booze. It got so bad you couldn't drink the whisky and the red wine would look like rose!! Anyway, after a while, he started locking it up!!
LOL yeah he started putting a line on his vodka bottle but we would take what we wanted and then fill it to the line with water.
He drank so much I don't think he ever knew LOL.:)
 
Morning gents!! Happy Saturday to you all! We're going to get some hotdogs today from a place that makes them in house from scratch! The place is called Vicious Dogs.

Glad to see the group so lively!

@RGV_Clos, that's awesome that you do that for your friend and his widow. God Bless you, brother!
Amen to that brother! Enjoy Trouty.
 
Yeah man In the 70's most of my friends were stealer fans but when the 80's rolled around a lot of them switched to the e-girls bad move lol.
But luckily one of my best friends growing up 2 doors down from me was a Cowboy fan also..
I can't tell you how many fights I got into defending our boys and I loved every second of it!!:)

:starspin:Go Cowboys!

Much respect brother
 
Morning gents!! Happy Saturday to you all! We're going to get some hotdogs today from a place that makes them in house from scratch! The place is called Vicious Dogs.

Glad to see the group so lively!

@RGV_Clos, that's awesome that you do that for your friend and his widow. God Bless you, brother!

Good morning good afternoon Trouty...it's a honey-do day lol

:thumbup:
 
Here's to you getting out of the wife's niece's graduation :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Well, I got out of it. Feel a little guilty.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,119
Messages
14,668,400
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top