I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife just got home from graduation party, brought fajitas, charro beans, rice, potato salad and cake.
 
LOL I whish I had another bottle. Bad planning:(.
But it's on to beer;)
lol. The problem with beer...is its too filling. Hard booze gets the job done much faster and probably cheaper. I love beer for the flavour and subtle effect. Its no good for heavy boozin.
 
lol. The problem with beer...is its too filling. Hard booze gets the job done much faster and probably cheaper. I love beer for the flavour and subtle effect. Its no good for heavy boozin.
I love beer but yeah you are right.
But a strong wine is the fine middle ground.
 
That was a good little snack. Now im getting sleepy.
I always used to get out of stuff by saying I'll stay home and watch the kids.
After they were asleep I would open a huuge bottle of wine!!!:laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,121
Messages
14,668,497
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top