Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Awesome, my brudda!! Enjoy your Saturday evening. You deserve it, MaxHey Brudda just chillin.![]()
Awesome, my brudda!! Enjoy your Saturday evening. You deserve it, MaxHey Brudda just chillin.![]()
He can't stand us sober....






Oh I whish I could.
Still have a **** load of beer in the fridge. Need y'all to come on over and polish it off![]()
Dennis hopper talking to garrett about jerrah jones.
You still aren't drinking. I went four day, but have been taking it easy this weekend. No hard stuff.
Still have a **** load of beer in the fridge. Need y'all to come on over and polish it off![]()
So do I, my friend :Oh I whish I could.![]()
Not for 8 days, Coach. It's been really sucky, but all the shakes and bugs are gone at least. Just Rx'd benzos for nowYou still aren't drinking. I went four day, but have been taking it easy this weekend. No hard stuff.

Yes me too although I would put jacket before deer hunter.Classic man, Apocalypse Now, along with Deerhunter and Full Metal Jacket, probably, for me in that order
Both extraordinary films! Can't fault ya, MaxYes me too although I would put jacket before deer hunter.
Good for you brother.Not for 8 days, Coach. It's been really sucky, but all the shakes and bugs are gone at least. Just Rx'd benzos for now![]()
Yeah man I really love Jacket.Both extraordinary films! Can't fault ya, Max
This is so true. And I drink very high ABV stuff. I was on the verge a couple weeks ago of switching back to scotch.lol. The problem with beer...is its too filling. Hard booze gets the job done much faster and probably cheaper. I love beer for the flavour and subtle effect. Its no good for heavy boozin.
Thanks, Coach. And with that, it's time for my 2mg KlonopinGood for you brother.
love this.
Salud, Coach!Nice, I'll drink to that!
They get smarter as they get older. I try not to drink to much in front of my daughteri was drinking from the moment I woke up to the moment I went to bed. I had to dry out, fellas. My son was catching on. I got more into (explained it more in-depth) in my last Morning Pops post.
