Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Amen to that, brother.They get smarter as they get older. I try not to drink to much in front of my daughter
Amen to that, brother.They get smarter as they get older. I try not to drink to much in front of my daughter
Sweet!!R Lee Ermey visited my base when I was still in. For morale right after we redeployed. He was awesome, spoke to everyone. That was when he had that show on History Channel. We also had The Governator fly in by Blackhawk. Got a picture with him hanging in the hallway![]()
Sweet!!

Yeah I would post better stuff but I think I would get in trouble. To much bad language.So good!! And the second half is woefully underrated because of how spectacular the first half is. Such a fine film. I'm gonna revisit this film this upcoming week, Max. Haven't seen it in some time.
Yes, be careful, Max!!! We went down that road before on many of our late nights togetherYeah I would post better stuff but I think I would get in trouble. To much bad language.


Sweet!!
HA!!!! I would love that!! Spend some time with the Troutster...
Still have a **** load of beer in the fridge. Need y'all to come on over and polish it off![]()
Amen.This is so true. And I drink very high ABV stuff. I was on the verge a couple weeks ago of switching back to scotch.
You too, Coach. Good night, brother.I'm out boys. Have a good evening.
HA!!!! I would love that!! Spend some time with the Troutster...

