I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was prolly the decoy and the big load rolled thru 20 mins. Behind him.

Had a Mexican chick tried to get me to drive a car from nogales to phoenix paid 5k,,, I ran away fast from her.
Lol, good decision.
 
Thought y'all would appreciate my amazing beer stein.
http://i459.***BLOCKED***/albums/qq317/RynieRynie/Mobile%20Uploads/20170521_151802_zpskmsnegm2.jpg
http://i459.***BLOCKED***/albums/qq317/RynieRynie/Mobile%20Uploads/20170521_151815_zpscybi29lk.jpg
http://i459.***BLOCKED***/albums/qq317/RynieRynie/Mobile%20Uploads/20170521_151823_zps67lbscfg.jpg
Nice!
 
Gosh that sounds awesome!!!!

I'm off to the Renaissance Faire at the Santa Fe Dam. Gonna leave in about 20. We haven't been in two years. Everyone gets dressed up, lots of fun! The little one is bringing his sword (sheathed) so he can play along. And big ol' smoked turkey legs to feast on. :)
Did you eat smoked turkey legs?
 
Howdy boys..whats doin?
Been a good day. My dad came over for sliders and micheladas. Just got out of the sweat box and chilling with a fresh brew. Have to prepare a speech for my last athletic banquet tomorrow. Maybe I'll show up tanked and flip them the bird. I've always wanted to do that to all the critics. Lol
 
Did you eat smoked turkey legs?
Still here, Boxer! Tore down on the legs, sweating like a pig in heat. The little one is oblivious to my suffering :muttley:

Hate seeing all these people walking around with their 16oz'er clear cup brews. Ugh!!!

On CZ while at a Renaissance Faire, how's that for being addicted to this site :laugh:
 
Been a good day. My dad came over for sliders and micheladas. Just got out of the sweat box and chilling with a fresh brew. Have to prepare a speech for my last athletic banquet tomorrow. Maybe I'll show up tanked and flip them the bird. I've always wanted to do that to all the critics. Lol
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Those sliders sound friggin awesome with the sausage mix!!!
 
Alright fellas, we got a joisting tournament about to start (in line right now), then a maiden ball of some sort, then I'm gonna see if I can pry the little one away. Spent two large on a costume for him to go with his sword. I'm ready to leave!
 
Been a good day. My dad came over for sliders and micheladas. Just got out of the sweat box and chilling with a fresh brew. Have to prepare a speech for my last athletic banquet tomorrow. Maybe I'll show up tanked and flip them the bird. I've always wanted to do that to all the critics. Lol
Thats fantastic coach...the banquet could have some possibilities....;) seeing how its your shot at it!! That sauna thing sounds like a good thing.
 
Still here, Boxer! Tore down on the legs, sweating like a pig in heat. The little one is oblivious to my suffering :muttley:

Hate seeing all these people walking around with their 16oz'er clear cup brews. Ugh!!!

On CZ while at a Renaissance Faire, how's that for being addicted to this site :laugh:
Ha! How men suffer for children!!
 
Alright fellas, we got a joisting tournament about to start (in line right now), then a maiden ball of some sort, then I'm gonna see if I can pry the little one away. Spent two large on a costume for him to go with his sword. I'm ready to leave!
Sounds like a good time! :lmao:.
 
Been a good day. My dad came over for sliders and micheladas. Just got out of the sweat box and chilling with a fresh brew. Have to prepare a speech for my last athletic banquet tomorrow. Maybe I'll show up tanked and flip them the bird. I've always wanted to do that to all the critics. Lol


:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
Man,I started Howling when I read that,,:lmao::laugh::lmao2::lmao::lmao2::lmao:
 
Still here, Boxer! Tore down on the legs, sweating like a pig in heat. The little one is oblivious to my suffering :muttley:

Hate seeing all these people walking around with their 16oz'er clear cup brews. Ugh!!!

On CZ while at a Renaissance Faire, how's that for being addicted to this site :laugh:
FYI, pigs don't sweat. They don't have sweat glands, that why the like to roll around in muddy water. Sorry, just the rancher in me. Lol
 
Alright fellas, we got a joisting tournament about to start (in line right now), then a maiden ball of some sort, then I'm gonna see if I can pry the little one away. Spent two large on a costume for him to go with his sword. I'm ready to leave!
Hazzah!
 
FYI, pigs don't sweat. They don't have sweat glands, that why the like to roll around in muddy water. Sorry, just the rancher in me. Lol
:laugh::laugh:

Thanks for the lesson, Coach. Learn something new everyday :)
 
Alright fellas, we got a joisting tournament about to start (in line right now), then a maiden ball of some sort, then I'm gonna see if I can pry the little one away. Spent two large on a costume for him to go with his sword. I'm ready to leave!
Lest thou leaveth before yon joust?, nay, young squire! The fun awaith thee.
 
Alright fellas, we got a joisting tournament about to start (in line right now), then a maiden ball of some sort, then I'm gonna see if I can pry the little one away. Spent two large on a costume for him to go with his sword. I'm ready to leave!
Leave your sword in its sheath when you see that maiden. :lmao:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,121
Messages
14,668,735
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top