I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lest thou leaveth before yon joust?, nay, young squire! The fun awaith thee.
Thou doesn't protest to the joust, only thine sweat running down me back. But, huzzah, let us hope for the spilt blood of the defeated :)
 
Been a good day. My dad came over for sliders and micheladas. Just got out of the sweat box and chilling with a fresh brew. Have to prepare a speech for my last athletic banquet tomorrow. Maybe I'll show up tanked and flip them the bird. I've always wanted to do that to all the critics. Lol

Give em something to talk about coach lol

:hammer:
 
Ha! How men suffer for children!!

My 5 year old granddaughter practiced her fingernail polish skills on me couple months ago, I imagine in a year or 2 she will practice her hair curlers, may need to let my hair grow out a little more lol

Oh how we suffer lol
:lmao:
 
My 5 year old granddaughter practiced her fingernail polish skills on me couple months ago, I imagine in a year or 2 she will practice her hair curlers, may need to let my hair grow out a little more lol

Oh how we suffer lol
:lmao:
lol. Yeah, but its worth it!
 
My 5 year old granddaughter practiced her fingernail polish skills on me couple months ago, I imagine in a year or 2 she will practice her hair curlers, may need to let my hair grow out a little more lol

Oh how we suffer lol
:lmao:
That's awesome. I'm letting my hair grow out this summer. 30 years of buzz cuts, I'm ready for a midlife crisis. Hell, I might buy another corvette, sold my last one when my daughter was born.
 
Getting ready for that speech!!
Hell yeah. I once spoke at a clinic in front of 500 hungover football coaches. I decided not to sleep, since the session was at 8:30 in the morning. I was a bit buzzed to say the least. Ahh, memories.......
 
Hell yeah. I once spoke at a clinic in front of 500 hungover football coaches. I decided not to sleep, since the session was at 8:30 in the morning. I was a bit buzzed to say the least. Ahh, memories.......
At least you were in good company! If l had to give a speech...you can be sure l would be half loaded.
 
At least you were in good company! If l had to give a speech...you can be sure l would be half loaded.
I started the speech by saying...People say, it's not what you know, it's who you blow. I say, I don't care how you get the job, it's what you do with it once you get it.
 
I started the speech by saying...People say, it's not what you know, it's who you blow. I say, I don't care how you get the job, it's what you do with it once you get it.
lol. Great start to a speech and real attention getter..:lmao:
 
I love South America. I really really do
Awhile back I had a buddy in Venezuela that wanted me to ship used trucks and suvs to him. He was saying we could double our cash quick and that I should stay with him and party. Oh man. Wooooh.
:dance::dance::dance:
 
:thumbup:
Thought y'all would appreciate my amazing beer stein.
http://i459.***BLOCKED***/albums/qq317/RynieRynie/Mobile%20Uploads/20170521_151802_zpskmsnegm2.jpg
http://i459.***BLOCKED***/albums/qq317/RynieRynie/Mobile%20Uploads/20170521_151815_zpscybi29lk.jpg
http://i459.***BLOCKED***/albums/qq317/RynieRynie/Mobile%20Uploads/20170521_151823_zps67lbscfg.jpg
Instant classic at the Tavern
 
Hello, amigos!!

Some really funny stuff in these last two pages!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,121
Messages
14,668,755
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top