haleyrules
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 16,060
- Reaction score
- 42,877
it ain't no different than a ' piss tube' on a chopper in principle,,,
![]()



it ain't no different than a ' piss tube' on a chopper in principle,,,
![]()



Won't be as bad for me since I have one already. I messed around with it on my phone yesterday and got no where.Yeah. Pain.
Hell to the yes it is!!!!Drunk!!. Life is much easier looking out through an alcoholic haze!!
![]()




it ain't no different than a ' piss tube' on a chopper in principle,,,
![]()






Hell yeah man!!! Kinda like doing coke and slamming bushmills!! All nighters!!
Just kidding about the coke part![]()
a little bump of the toot train at one time was standard issue to F.B.I. agents,,, I don't know exactly when it was banned but it was deemed worthy at one time,,,, (I'm gonna shut-up)You are never getting the like button with 12 miserable posts...l remember it taking about 150?? Is that right Trouty?
Hey, another South Texan! Welcome...I post....Therefore I Am!...![]()
Lmao!!!!!!a little bump of the toot train at one time was standard issue to F.B.I. agents,,, I don't know exactly when it was banned but it was deemed worthy at one time,,,, (I'm gonna shut-up)
![]()






Amen!Lmao!!!!!!
I have to stop myself sooooooo much in here. It's very relaxing, so it's easy to let it out in here since this is such a laid back environment in hereEspecially when I'm boozing!! LOL
He has to post in the Fan Zone, Boxer. I got mine right away since I was a site donor for three years before I posted a single post. But some get it at 50-80 I've seen.You are never getting the like button with 12 miserable posts...l remember it taking about 150?? Is that right Trouty?
Hey Coach..whats doin? Meet the Martian? He's one of yours!Hey, another South Texan! Welcome
****, it used to be in Coca Cola! Made Ty Cobb a fortune when he invested in ita little bump of the toot train at one time was standard issue to F.B.I. agents,,, I don't know exactly when it was banned but it was deemed worthy at one time,,,, (I'm gonna shut-up)
![]()
Wassup? Just got in from the steakhouse. $8 JWB doubles, oh the steaks are good too.Hey Coach..whats doin? Meet the Martian? He's one of yours!
Uhh, he's actually a Martian. Geez, CoachHey, another South Texan! Welcome

That's a ******* great price for doubles of blue. Holy ****.Wassup? Just got in from the steakhouse. $8 JWB doubles, oh the steaks are good too.
A few more drinks and ill be a Martian tooUhh, he's actually a Martian. Geez, Coach
![]()
