I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wassup? Just got in from the steakhouse. $8 JWB doubles, oh the steaks are good too.
Whisky and steak...hard to beat that!! Never had JW...Must give it a try! That whisky kills me now..l used to drink Bushmills 12 yr old by the liter.
 
Whisky and steak...hard to beat that!! Never had JW...Must give it a try! That whisky kills me now..l used to drink Bushmills 12 yr old by the liter.
Bushmills kills anything JW black or below. I'm a huge scotch guy, well was. JW Green and above is where it's at. You can find very affordable scotch that is in between JWG and bushmills. JWG isn't bad either for the price. Buchanan's 12 is pretty decent
 
Uhh, he's actually a Martian. Geez, Coach :rolleyes:

:muttley:
..."Test"....This is a test of the emergency post quote feature....This is only a test!....Had this been a true response to a post, I would have probably greatly insulted your intelligence!.....Please return to whatever you thought you were doing!...TDM
 
I also had a crazy vodka stage. I would go through stages of hard booze.
 
..."Test"....This is a test of the emergency post quote feature....This is only a test!....Had this been a true response to a post, I would have probably greatly insulted your intelligence!.....Please return to whatever you thought you were doing!...TDM
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
 
He has to post in the Fan Zone, Boxer. I got mine right away since I was a site donor for three years before I posted a single post. But some get it at 50-80 I've seen.

Martian just needs to hit up the Fan Zone and he'll get it quickly :)
Ya, 50+ posts b-4 I was deemed worthy,,,, I think.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,125
Messages
14,669,079
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top