I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good strategy...but if you don't drink them fast...they get too warm!! Then if you drink em fast...you got to get up for a leak!! Just can't win!!

The repeat commode run can be a an annoyance,,, I've not gone full hillbilly yet! and ran a length of garden hose thru the house wall /back of the couch with a plastic funnel hose clamped, but it's a tempting concept,,,,:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
 
...Wouldn't it be better to know who's on the topic!?!...I'm kind of use to knowing how many people are reading along.....what can I say!?...
Welcome to the Beer Thread, Martian :)

We're mostly alcoholics (in one way or another) so don't mind us :D
 
Good strategy...but if you don't drink them fast...they get too warm!! Then if you drink em fast...you got to get up for a leak!! Just can't win!!
Man, I have a huge bladder, I would pound about five or six before needing to drain the lizard!

Don't know how much longer his dry out is gonna last for. Prolly get the next lab and if it's g2g, I'm gonna back off the wagon :D
 
The repeat commode run can be a an annoyance,,, I've not gone full hillbilly yet! and ran a length of garden hose thru the house wall /back of the couch with a plastic funnel hose clamped, but it's a tempting concept,,,,:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
Just let it go....fun while your doin it!:lmao:
 
Man, I have a huge bladder, I would pound about five or six before needing to drain the lizard!

Don't know how much longer his dry out is gonna last for. Prolly get the next lab and if it's g2g, I'm gonna back off the wagon :D
You'll grow a new liver!
 
Hey Trouty. Yes, l posted them on google photos and copied and pasted here with the laptop. Pain in the backside!
And did you access google photos through your gmail account?

I'm dying to share some more pics with you guys but I refuse to go through the hassle of photobucket

Sometimes the pictures that Coach posts disappear and then they reappear wth lol
 
Did it get you amped up, Melon? To this day I've never had one. I think even Budweiser had a caffeine beer

Oh,heck ya! I'd usually crack open a bud first (to cut the dust) then pound a sparks, I'd proceed to pound beers past midnight at my reloading bench listening to tunes/ George Noory,,,,:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
 
Oh,heck ya! I'd usually crack open a bud first (to cut the dust) then pound a sparks, I'd proceed to pound beers past midnight at my reloading bench listening to tunes/ George Noory,,,,:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
Hell yeah man!!! Kinda like doing coke and slamming bushmills!! All nighters!!






Just kidding about the coke part :laugh::laugh::muttley:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Sarge
    Red, White and Brew...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,125
Messages
14,669,070
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top