I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning friends!!! Headed to Griffith Park today with the boy -- need to get on the picture deal so I can post some pictures of us on our hikes and whatnot.

Hope everyone's day is blessed and safe and full of booze :)
Enjoy Amigo
 
Where do i sign up. Lol
I know right:D That was from an SNL skit with Will Ferrell in the mid 90s when yoga was just getting popular in the US to show why men would even consider doing it. SNL is really tight on their content; skit is hilarious.
 
Am I the only one that'll sit in the car in the driveway and drink a 6 pack and listen to music?
Nope! sometimes I'll pull up to my place after work ,tear into the 30 rack and start quaffing brews ,Windows down and Nugent blasting ,sling them M-T's out the window in an arc to clear the club-cab and clang those suckers square into the truck bed,,, even pulled in a house cleaner/ girlfriend that was walking by :lmao2:why do you ask,Dancer?
 
Nope! sometimes I'll pull up to my place after work ,tear into the 30 rack and start quaffing brews ,Windows down and Nugent blasting ,sling them M-T's out the window in an arc to clear the club-cab and clang those suckers square into the truck bed,,, even pulled in a house cleaner/ girlfriend that was walking by :lmao2:why do you ask,Dancer?
Saluuuuuuuuud!
 
Nope! sometimes I'll pull up to my place after work ,tear into the 30 rack and start quaffing brews ,Windows down and Nugent blasting ,sling them M-T's out the window in an arc to clear the club-cab and clang those suckers square into the truck bed,,, even pulled in a house cleaner/ girlfriend that was walking by :lmao2:why do you ask,Dancer?
Lmaooooooo!!!!! Now that is a system!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:
 
Yeah, I would challenge him, but my ego couldn't take it.:D Have a good one Trout.

:lmao2::lmao::lmao2: I know where your coming from about the ego/games BigStar:laugh:

Man,S.N.L. used to be hilarious but I can't hardly view it anymore due to a pointed agenda they cram:thumbdown:
 
Nope! sometimes I'll pull up to my place after work ,tear into the 30 rack and start quaffing brews ,Windows down and Nugent blasting ,sling them M-T's out the window in an arc to clear the club-cab and clang those suckers square into the truck bed,,, even pulled in a house cleaner/ girlfriend that was walking by :lmao2:why do you ask,Dancer?
Hahaha. That's what's up. I'll roll up my windows, crank up the bass, and head-bob to jungle/raggah drum&bass.
 
Just had lunch on SPI. Had three Patron shots for desert. Headed to Lowes fto by a new washer dryer set. Beem 15 years. Looking at a Maytag steam set. Any suggestions, i got about 30 minutes
 
Hahaha. That's what's up. I'll roll up my windows, crank up the bass, and head-bob to jungle/raggah drum&bass.
:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
Glad we ain't neighbors!
That 'stuff' I can feel vibrating when it tools past the house,,, if it lasts longer than 30 seconds I'm ready to implement General quarters procedures:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:
 
Just had lunch on SPI. Had three Patron shots for desert. Headed to Lowes fto by a new washer dryer set. Beem 15 years. Looking at a Maytag steam set. Any suggestions, i got about 30 minutes

Couldn't tell you coach!
I'd fancy those stainless steel double stacked outfits with the front load washer if $ and placement weren't an issue,,,, but hey!
I still use a clothes line,,, "grumpy old man/s.n.l.,that's the way it was,,,and WE LIKED IT.":lmao2:
 
Couldn't tell you coach!
I'd fancy those stainless steel double stacked outfits with the front load washer if $ and placement weren't an issue,,,, but hey!
I still use a clothes line,,, "grumpy old man/s.n.l.,that's the way it was,,,and WE LIKED IT.":lmao2:
Went with the maytag steam washer dryer combo. Like i give a ****. Lol
 
:lmao2::lmao::lmao2: I know where your coming from about the ego/games BigStar:laugh:

Man,S.N.L. used to be hilarious but I can't hardly view it anymore due to a pointed agenda they cram:thumbdown:
Yeah them little kids whoopin you like a red headed step child puts you down a peg or ten.:D I can't remember the last time I watched SNL (probably not since Ferrell left) but their angle has given them the highest ratings in years so can see them wearing it out, etc. Dave Carvey's Perot was much better in my opinion; "CAN I FINISH!":laugh:
 
Last edited:
Howdy folks! Did about an hr and a half hike at Griffith with the boy. Almost caught a gopher snake, but it got in the brush too fast. Freaked the shyte out of my son LOL

Tore down on some burgers afterwards from The Habit (way to waste the excercise, right!? :D) and am now chillin' like a villain at the pad watching the boy play his video games. He's making me miss my Angel game, but it's all good :) I keep the PS4 in the living room so he is in the same room with me when he goes on gaming, rather than in his room on the tv. I cherish our time but also want to make him happy. Compromise :)

Hope everyone is having a blessed day, today, thus far.
 
Because he can:D Real male yoga...
200_s.gif
:laugh::lmao::lmao2:
 
Went with the maytag steam washer dryer combo. Like i give a ****. Lol
Nice set up, Coach?

I have a Whirlpool combo (top and bottom) that works great. Have had it for two years, now. Gone through two damn fridges in that time. The first fridge had holes in the freon lines behind the freezer after only one damn year. Fridge before that I'd had for 8 years. This new one better last for that long. Grrrrr :angry:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,126
Messages
14,669,100
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top