I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching mountain monsters. Did you ever watch that?
It's very funny!!
 
Man this dude won't let Stafford go in the "QBs poised to be elite in 2017" thread lol

Fun times, this offseason!!!
 
Where's the Coach...the voice of alcoholic reason...and fat, well cared for cows..
 
Hey I have a weird story but I always seem to get into trouble with this.;)
 
Hay!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Or, hey Coach, get out of the hay!!! :)
:laugh::lmao::lmao2:. Coach is the Man. Great sense of humour...funny, funny guy, natural too, doesn't have to work too hard at it.. Big part of his success...I am certain.
 
Hmm, have to see what channel that is on DirecTV. I'm sure I have it.

Good show?
It's a bunch of west Virginia boys hunting bigfoot but it's total entertainment and this season they have went total blair witch lol.
 
:laugh::lmao::lmao2:. Coach is the Man. Great sense of humour...funny, funny guy, natural too, doesn't have to work too hard at it.. Big part of his success...I am certain.
Without a doubt he is a charmer. And very witty, to boot. This thread wouldn't be the same without him, goes without being said. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,127
Messages
14,669,134
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top