I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went with the maytag steam washer dryer combo. Like i give a ****. Lol
lol. The bride picks that crap out... I just drink in the closest club and pay for it! Its all about the colour right...got match the flaming curtains or floor mats or something...OK Baby!!
 
Nice set up, Coach?

I have a Whirlpool combo (top and bottom) that works great. Have had it for two years, now. Gone through two damn fridges in that time. The first fridge had holes in the freon lines behind the freezer after only one damn year. Fridge before that I'd had for 8 years. This new one better last for that long. Grrrrr :angry:
Fridge = Beer storage unit!!
 
When you do jump back off we will have a party for you here:lmao2:
Oh, we gonna have more of those all nighters, both spinning tracks back and forth once the season begins!! Pumped up from our most recent win, Max!

Max, I went back and read the first 13 pages of this thread last night when no one was here and I was bored, some amazing stuff in there. I'm thinking about going to the old Beer Thread and re-living some of those days, too :)

I love how our group has continued to grow, flourish, and get even closer with one another. When you get a chance, go back and read a few of the first few pages of this thread. It's awesome. :)
 
Oh, we gonna have more of those all nighters, both spinning tracks back and forth once the season begins!! Pumped up from our most recent win, Max!

Max, I went back and read the first 13 pages of this thread last night when no one was here and I was bored, some amazing stuff in there. I'm thinking about going to the old Beer Thread and re-living some of those days, too :)

I love how our group has continued to grow, flourish, and get even closer with one another. When you get a chance, go back and read a few of the first few pages of this thread. It's awesome. :)
Will do Brudda!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,126
Messages
14,669,100
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top