I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know which kind?? And Happy Birthday, brother!! I'd buy it for you if you were nearby :)
Hell I'd give you several from the fridge!!! :D
I cant remember the name but I will tell you tomorrow but it's only 7.5.
Hey my birthdays not till December I don't want to get older too fast:laugh:
 
I cant remember the name but I will tell you tomorrow but it's only 7.5.
Hey my birthdays not till December I don't want to get older too fast:laugh:
I don't know why I read "holiday" as "birthday"

My mind ain't right, brudda :D

**** it, Happy Birthday! 7 months in advance :laugh:

Let us know what you pick up, Max!
 
I'm having a hankering for scotch. May go buy a bottle tomorrow. Don't know what to get, I've been out of the scotch game for 7 years. Probably start on Glenlivet 12 and go from there. After I reacquire my palette, I'll go to regional scotch's. I just can't be drinking that **** all day.

I will have a glass or two in the evenings. Three fingers and a cube or two :) The three fingers, first.

I figure it's beer I need a break from, not booze. I just took 2mg of lovely klonopin (Rx)

Haley, Coach, Melon, Max (I know Dave and JC aren't everyday drinkers like us -- well I infer that, at least), and any others that read this, when do y'all start drinking? What is acceptable and the norm for you guys? I know y'all occasionally start in the morning, but I mean when does your normal sessions begin?
 
Last edited:
I should probably wait till I get my liver re-checked in two weeks (just a lab), but it'd be nice to have a bottle or two on standby.
 
@Idgit, I know you're a big scotch drinker, how often do you partake, and how much do you typically drink to get that warmth? If you don't mind me asking, good sir.

Two posts above for context :)
 
@Idgit, I know you're a big scotch drinker, how often do you partake, and how much do you typically drink to get that warmth? If you don't mind me asking, good sir.

Two posts above for context :)

I drink a lot less often than I used to. Even then it'd be two or three glasses, two or three fingers each, couple times a week. Usually with a decent Dominican cigar.

The older I get, the less well it sits with me. Now I pretty much only drink when I have a drinking buddy.
 
I drink a lot less often than I used to. Even then it'd be two or three glasses, two or three fingers each, couple times a week. Usually with a decent Dominican cigar.

The older I get, the less well it sits with me. Now I pretty much only drink when I have a drinking buddy.
Thanks, Idgit. So max, three fingers twice a week. Maximum. Got it. Thanks, man.

I won't ask your age, but I always figured you under 40.

Speaking of not sitting well, beer finally got me'h. Need to move on to something less filling and less carbonated. And I don't want to overdue it.

Have a good evening, brother. :)
 
I'm having a hankering for scotch. May go buy a bottle tomorrow. Don't know what to get, I've been out of the scotch game for 7 years. Probably start on Glenlivet 12 and go from there. After I reacquire my palette, I'll go to regional scotch's. I just can't be drinking that **** all day.

I will have a glass or two in the evenings. Three fingers and a cube or two :) The three fingers, first.

I figure it's beer I need a break from, not booze. I just took 2mg of lovely klonopin (Rx)

Haley, Coach, Melon, Max (I know Dave and JC aren't everyday drinkers like us -- well I infer that, at least), and any others that read this, when do y'all start drinking? What is acceptable and the norm for you guys? I know y'all occasionally start in the morning, but I mean when does your normal sessions begin?
Ha! I work all day....so usually start after 5pm. Sunday is the only day l drink in the morning!! The minute the Bride is off to church..l pour myself a tall , private, glass of booze!! I am always gassed by the time she gets home in the late afternoon! She appreciates that..:).
 
May laptop needs a new hard drive. I can't return it because its been more than 30 days. Sucks. They're gonna send me the HD and ill install it. Hopefully by Tuesday or Wednesday.
 
May laptop needs a new hard drive. I can't return it because its been more than 30 days. Sucks. They're gonna send me the HD and ill install it. Hopefully by Tuesday or Wednesday.
That stinks! I have had lots of problems with laptops over the years!!
 
That stinks! I have had lots of problems with laptops over the years!!
Good morning. Flip it, there's worse things in life. I'm sitting in the hot box drinking beer on ice. New washer and dryer xomes in after lunch. Believe it or not our old washer broke last night. Talk about great timing
 
Good morning. Flip it, there's worse things in life. I'm sitting in the hot box drinking beer on ice. New washer and dryer xomes in after lunch. Believe it or not our old washer broke last night. Talk about great timing
Do you need a dryer in Texas. Nobody has them down here! The Bride is off at church....so....l will pour a drink in her honour!
 
Do you need a dryer in Texas. Nobody has them down here! The Bride is off at church....so....l will pour a drink in her honour!
Salud! Im trying to update all my essentials before i retire. Put a new roof, replaced the ACs, fixed the fence, got all new appliances put new granite tops in kitchen bathrooms and bar etc.. I built my home 15 years ago, we should be good to go for a while. I want to sell it but my wife and daughter don't want me to
 
Ha! I work all day....so usually start after 5pm. Sunday is the only day l drink in the morning!! The minute the Bride is off to church..l pour myself a tall , private, glass of booze!! I am always gassed by the time she gets home in the late afternoon! She appreciates that..:).
So 5pm is the time I should aim for, Boxer?
 
May laptop needs a new hard drive. I can't return it because its been more than 30 days. Sucks. They're gonna send me the HD and ill install it. Hopefully by Tuesday or Wednesday.
That sucks, brother. Same thing happened when my fridge went out. Sears wouldn't replace it.
 
Good morning. Flip it, there's worse things in life. I'm sitting in the hot box drinking beer on ice. New washer and dryer xomes in after lunch. Believe it or not our old washer broke last night. Talk about great timing
Enjoy that beer on ice, Salud Coach!! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,129
Messages
14,669,177
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top