I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
So 5pm is the time I should aim for, Boxer?
Its hard to say!! I am always busy...its hard for me to work and drink...so, l wait to enjoy the booze. If l am just sitting around the house l would be drinking.
 
Salud! Im trying to update all my essentials before i retire. Put a new roof, replaced the ACs, fixed the fence, got all new appliances put new granite tops in kitchen bathrooms and bar etc.. I built my home 15 years ago, we should be good to go for a while. I want to sell it but my wife and daughter don't want me to
I hear you. Good plan to get everything upgraded for retirement. I am doing the same thing. Just put a new roof on the garage!!looks great. Still have a lot of projects.
 
Its hard to say!! I am always busy...its hard for me to work and drink...so, l wait to enjoy the booze. If l am just sitting around the house l would be drinking.
I booze all day when I booze. I'm functional. Im only at work for about 4-5 on average, unless there's a lot going on (i.e. When we got audited a few months ago), so I drink a **** ton before I leave, and start as soon as I get back.

Probably won't be able to do that with the scotch. Tho I was a sloppy drunk when I first got out, doing great work at Northrop Grumman as a defense contractor. Hell, a lot of us were boozing on the job. It really wasn't a secret with our leads, either. They were probably boozing, too. A bunch of ex-military drunks. Even in the Army, when we were stateside, we boozed all evening and woke up at 6:30 and rolled into PT. Drank a little after PT and rolled into work. Everyone was drinking during that time. Our wives hated it, to say the least.
 
Sears used to have great products. I understand the company is on its last legs!?
I don't know, Boxer, there's a huge one about 5 miles from me. But they have no automotive department. It makes sense. You hardly ever see too many people in there.

Yeah, Sears was awesome. It always reminds me of my dad. We used to go there all the damn time growing up. Guess I can't let go :)
 
I don't know, Boxer, there's a huge one about 5 miles from me. But they have no automotive department. It makes sense. You hardly ever see too many people in there.

Yeah, Sears was awesome. It always reminds me of my dad. We used to go there all the damn time growing up. Guess I can't let go :)
Yeah. Growing up Sears was the big department store close to where we lived. Great appliances and tools. Service was fantastic. Things change.
 
I booze all day when I booze. I'm functional. Im only at work for about 4-5 on average, unless there's a lot going on (i.e. When we got audited a few months ago), so I drink a **** ton before I leave, and start as soon as I get back.

Probably won't be able to do that with the scotch. Tho I was a sloppy drunk when I first got out, doing great work at Northrop Grumman as a defense contractor. Hell, a lot of us were boozing on the job. It really wasn't a secret with our leads, either. They were probably boozing, too. A bunch of ex-military drunks. Even in the Army, when we were stateside, we boozed all evening and woke up at 6:30 and rolled into PT. Drank a little after PT and rolled into work. Everyone was drinking during that time. Our wives hated it, to say the least.
Yeah. Some industries are like that. The Canadian Army was always like that. Hard boozin culture.
 
image.jpg


Gonna get crazy tonight at my boys place
 
Where's the Coach and Trouty...l am half pisseddd....It's a great state of mind!!
 
Since moving to the city, I can not get enough German beer - so much better in my opinion.
The best lagers in the world are German. And it's sooooooo not even close.

Let me know if you want any suggestions, I was on a German beer kick for about four months trying everything I could get my hands on, Brian :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,129
Messages
14,669,177
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top