Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,774
- Reaction score
- 121,369
lol. Same as rain...snow...cloudy days...sunny days...windy days...



lol. Same as rain...snow...cloudy days...sunny days...windy days...



In my mind I look like a young Tom Selleck. Still disturbing. LolI find the image of the coach skinny dipping very disturbing!.
Lol, they used to call me TriPod.go skinny dipping with some young thing...
In my mind I look like a young Tom Selleck. Still disturbing. Lol
Ha!Lol, they used to call me TriPod.







I find the image of the coach skinny dipping very disturbing!.
Wheres the Trout, Coach?
I ain't biting on that one!!Lol, they used to call me TriPod.
OK. Thats always fun when the kids are young!taking his son shopping
I ain't biting on that one!!.

OK. Thats always fun when the kids are young!
Big drum sets are better!! Especially if your divorced!!we should send him car magazines as a start...
Coach..l am enjoying something l haven't had in ages... Baileys Irish!! How did you make out with Kirklands Vodka...find it??Lol, they used to call me TriPod.
Big drum sets are better!! Especially if your divorced!!
Ha! They both have value!cost vs. sanity
i say both avenues are worth pursuing
Ha! They both have value!
I'm out at my wife's family ranch for a bbq. No alcohol! SucksCoach..l am enjoying something l haven't had in ages... Baileys Irish!! How did you make out with Kirklands Vodka...find it??
