haleyrules
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 16,060
- Reaction score
- 42,877
That is too bad on a Texas Saturday!! My condolences!I'm out at my wife's family ranch for a bbq. No alcohol! Sucks
That is too bad on a Texas Saturday!! My condolences!I'm out at my wife's family ranch for a bbq. No alcohol! Sucks
That is too bad on a Texas Saturday!! My condolences!
Something and gatorade...maybe Vodka!which type of booze do u think coach is missing?
Something and gatorade...maybe Vodka!
I don't like booze in gatorade. Beer and ice is good though?vodka and gatorade.
why dont u drink one for the coach and taste it for him?
I don't like booze in gatorade. Beer and ice is good though?

Hey, Boxer!! What's good, brudda!!??Wheres the Trout, Coach?
Trouty!! Everything is perfect...now that you are here!! How is the boy kickin...full of beans l hope....and suspectHey, Boxer!! What's good, brudda!!??

Lol!!! No beans, but a few slices of pizza from a local, awesome spot. He has all of his summer clothes now, so he's g2gTrouty!! Everything is perfect...now that you are here!! How is the boy kickin...full of beans l hope....and suspect![]()
Back Door Gin HouseThat is too bad on a Texas Saturday!! My condolences!
Or a flask!!!Back Door Gin House
Hey Boxer, did you get that cement going yet?Trouty!! Everything is perfect...now that you are here!! How is the boy kickin...full of beans l hope....and suspect![]()
Back Door Gin House
lol! Poor Coach...no gatorade for the kindly ole coach!Or a flask!!!![]()
Finished Trouty...one day deal...about 35 sacks and 8 meters of sand/gravel.Hey Boxer, did you get that cement going yet?
Awesome, brother!! Another "chore" yet out of the way! You're kicking arse down there, Boxer!! Getting a lot done!Finished Trouty...one day deal...about 35 sacks and 8 meters of sand/gravel.
He needs to get a small little flask for such occasions!!lol! Poor Coach...no gatorade for the kindly ole coach!
I'm up to the TASKOr a flask!!!![]()
Hey did you ever watch the Following ?????????He needs to get a small little flask for such occasions!!
You know what? I am enjoying some Baileys...nice, but rich! Haven't had Baileys in years.Awesome, brother!! Another "chore" yet out of the way! You're kicking arse down there, Boxer!! Getting a lot done!
What are you sipping on, brother??
