I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what? I am enjoying some Baileys...nice, but rich! Haven't had Baileys in years.
Very rich!! Are you adding some booze to it, or just straight? Pour some vodka in that and make it a drink :)
 
LOVE it!!!! Some really crazy scenes in it! The man that lets the lawn mover go over him :omg:

The crazy lady and her house towards the end!! :omg:
I watched the Following twice the whole thing , I loved the bad guy :lmao2:
 
Hey guys, we Beer Thread'ers look out for own here. Just wanted to say that!!! Most of us have stuck around and that is so awesome, plus some new additions!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple:
 
The Bad Guy? I thought The Following was the film about the wind that made people kill themselves??
No it was a mulit year series on Fox --Kevin Bacon played the FBI guy. You can watch it on Netflix
 
No it was a mulit year series on Fox --Kevin Bacon played the FBI guy. You can watch it on Netflix
Oooooh, that The Following. Never saw it, but I know it.

Watch the film, Captain! it should be on HBOGo if you have it!
 
Hey guys, we Beer Thread'ers look out for own here. Just wanted to say that!!! Most of us have stuck around and that is so awesome, plus some new additions!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple::oldcouple:
I call it AA....Alcoholics Allied!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,169
Messages
14,670,862
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top