What beach is this ???????????????????????
Whats Up Max ???Hey Guy's
Welcome to the partyHey Guy's
Not much just drinking some bud light lime.Whats Up Max ???

Lmao!!! Waldo can have the donkey, we get the girls!!It's going to be on the same beach as those 2 girls and the donkey

Max, what's doing, brudda!!??Hey Guy's
Hey Coach!Welcome to the party
Hell NO!!!!Not much just drinking some bud light lime.
I wonder if there is any alcohol in this?![]()
Meters? Right .Finished Trouty...one day deal...about 35 sacks and 8 meters of sand/gravel.





Hey Trouty!!Max, what's doing, brudda!!??
It's gonna be all good, Coach. Appreciate it, mangWe're all hoping for the best! You gotta be ready to go for the beer thread convention one day.
LOL but this stuff tastes good anyway.Hell NO!!!!
Go get some 2/11's, you've suffered enough![]()
You about ready for your vacationMeters? Right .
In the states a 'yard' of that stuff weighs in at about 2300 lb. Depending on the moisture content of the sand,there's one outfit I haul mortar sand out of for some block masons and their game is soaked sand,I mean the frickin' water runs out the back of the truck still after hauling it 30-40 miles
Sounds like somebody did a lot of shoveling
SALUD, gentleman.
First cold beer in two days for me,,,tried to drink one last night but fell asleep, been working to long/much lately![]()
It isn't bad, just messing with yaLOL but this stuff tastes good anyway.
Some good V/c from the limeNot much just drinking some bud light lime.
I wonder if there is any alcohol in this?![]()

Salud, Melon, brother!!! Enjoy those brews, man!!!Meters? Right .
In the states a 'yard' of that stuff weighs in at about 2300 lb. Depending on the moisture content of the sand,there's one outfit I haul mortar sand out of for some block masons and their game is soaked sand,I mean the frickin' water runs out the back of the truck still after hauling it 30-40 miles
Sounds like somebody did a lot of shoveling
SALUD, gentleman.
First cold beer in two days for me,,,tried to drink one last night but fell asleep, been working to long/much lately![]()

These new Cuba Libres are 10.0It isn't bad, just messing with ya
Not a lite drinker myself, I need 5.0 and above![]()
