I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing is, once I get my lab tests back, I have a **** ton of beer that's been sitting, waiting, whispering my name :D
 
200.gif


:popcorn::omg::laugh::lmao2:
Hilarious.
 
Good thing is, once I get my lab tests back, I have a **** ton of beer that's been sitting, waiting, whispering my name :D
LOL that's like a Twilight Zone episode.
Hey Trouty your Thiiiiirsty!!!!:laugh:
 
:lmao2:Where's Haley? Maybe he's walking on the beach with Waldo. Waldo is still looking for his donkey.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
 
Ya, I gotta go see my Mom real soon, I love her so very much,but man,and I hate admitting it,,,but it's something I'm dreading .
Enjoy her while you can. I lost mine 4 years ago, didn't realize I would miss her so much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,178
Messages
14,671,164
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top