I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, I gotta go see my Mom real soon, I love her so very much,but man,and I hate admitting it,,,but it's something I'm dreading .
Enjoy your time with her, Melon. Like Coach, I lost mine, too. Sadly, she never got to see her grandson.
 
Enjoy your time with her, Melon. Like Coach, I lost mine, too. Sadly, she never got to see her grandson.
Sorry to hear that, we both know she would've loved to have seen him.
 
Sorry to hear that, we both know she would've loved to have seen him.
It's all good, Melon. Thanks, tho, I appreciate it. She would've been an amazing Grandma :)

I was 17. 16 years ago. Have had a lot of time to deal with it.

Enjoy your time with your mom, my brother.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,178
Messages
14,671,164
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top