Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
I know, he reminds me more and more of the dude from the hangover movies,,, watch him climb out of a motel ice cube freezer next.![]()




I know, he reminds me more and more of the dude from the hangover movies,,, watch him climb out of a motel ice cube freezer next.![]()




Night, brudda!Salud, friend! Hope you have a great vacation. I'm about to hit the hay. See you guys tomorrow.
Salud, friend! Hope you have a great vacation. I'm about to hit the hay. See you guys tomorrow.

This thread really flies during the season, Melon! We'll do 10-15 pages a day/night!
Coach yer' to much man I can't keep up,bro!
This board got lit up tonight .
I had to go back better than 10 pages from my last check-in around here,,,, and I know I've missed half of them,,,3 months ago 10 pages were about a weeks worth
ROCK-ON![]()
What's in them?My buddy brought up some drinks called Monaco today up at the lake. Damn, tasty little things and kind of dangerous if you don't watch it. They'll sneak up on you. haha
Make sure you watch the video I posted earlier.u guys need to tell me more of the dud
Make sure you watch the video I posted earlier.
Sounds awesome!! Gonna check this little drink out! Thanks, Slammed!My buddy brought up some drinks called Monaco today up at the lake. Damn, tasty little things and kind of dangerous if you don't watch it. They'll sneak up on you. haha
Link?****, another terrorist strike in england
This is what needs to be said!!!
Ha!! Thats you coach!!I'm thinking of getting dreadlocks.
What a surprise![]()

This is what needs to be said!!!
LIKE.These attacks will continue until nations abandon political correctness and go after these roaches. We can not co-exist with them no matter what the celebrities say. Hugs and kisses will not suffice!
Word is that these attacks were white men........same as any other, a terrorist act from the word of Islam. White, black, brown or whatever, it is still terrorism that needs to be addressed immediately.
I would start with the mosques' and vet them to no ends. It might be too late for Europe but the USA can still avoid these isolated lone wolf type attacks if we get serious about it. That might be to much to ask though![]()
Morning coffee tastes so good. Good morning, men!LIKE!!
