I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm the stylist and you're the one getting sleighed by the donkey, I'm good with that! ;)


" Hi-Ho Silver ",,, and away!
:lmao2::lmao::lmao:
I could use a trim around the ears, been a over a year since my last barber shop visit, guess it's my non conformity being expressed:thumbup:
 
" Hi-Ho Silver ",,, and away!
:lmao2::lmao::lmao:
I could use a trim around the ears, been a over a year since my last barber shop visit, guess it's my non conformity being expressed:thumbup:

dont worry, trouty will trim it for u also
 
" Hi-Ho Silver ",,, and away!
:lmao2::lmao::lmao:
I could use a trim around the ears, been a over a year since my last barber shop visit, guess it's my non conformity being expressed:thumbup:
I've never had long hair, haven't gotten a haircut in 5 months. Gonna let it grow out. I did have a 5 inch long goatee once. Gonna let that grow out too.
 
I've never had long hair, haven't gotten a haircut in 5 months. Gonna let it grow out. I did have a 5 inch long goatee once. Gonna let that grow out too.
Yeah I started growing a goatee, too. Thing's getting wild!
 
Yeah I started growing a goatee, too. Thing's getting wild!
I went to a WCw Nitro taping back in the day. I was big with a crew cut and a Long *** goatee. I had kids asking me for autographs. I was bigger and meaner looking than most of the wrestlers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,178
Messages
14,671,182
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top