I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, well this evening, I'll be cooking a fresh ribeye I picked up two days ago from the butchers.

Btw, that wild pig was excellent yesterday. Just a hint of game, tasted almost like soft, fresh chicharrónes. Gave a bite to my reluctant son and he liked it, too. I could taste a slight gaminess to it in the more meatier pieces. Pan friend on olive oil :)
I picked up some fajitas, fonna have a few friends over late this afternoon for a BBQ. You need to get a disco, for carnitas. I'll post a pic later so you can see what I need.
 
it does not sound like your skin is turning yellow or have itchy skin.
so ur situation is probably not bad.

keeping fingers crossed for u.
important to keep up positive attitude.
some say that is half the battle...

again i am no MD.
A couple weeks ago, when I was taking my son to his mom's, I had a sudden bout of red little bumps show up on both arms (mostly tricep and elbow area), back of my neck, and my back (I could feel it there). They were incredibly itchy.

I have no known allergies, but my gut instinct is I had an allergic reaction to something, as this was two weeks after I had stopped drinking. My son freaked out and took pictures. I told him, as long as my throat doesn't start to get swollen, all is fine and that daddy was just turning into a lizard :)

But aside from that day, no itchy skin and not yellow.
 
Today, well this evening, I'll be cooking a fresh ribeye I picked up two days ago from the butchers.

Btw, that wild pig was excellent yesterday. Just a hint of game, tasted almost like soft, fresh chicharrónes. Gave a bite to my reluctant son and he liked it, too. I could taste a slight gaminess to it in the more meatier pieces. Pan friend on olive oil :)

:lmao:

yum.
really curious about the wild pig.
u may need to cut down a bit on the ribeye and pork belly and more trout too :eek:
 
I picked up some fajitas, fonna have a few friends over late this afternoon for a BBQ. You need to get a disco, for carnitas. I'll post a pic later so you can see what I need.
Awesome, Coach! Looking forward to it! :)
 
Awesome, Coach! Looking forward to it! :)
Her you go
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/3r_9PfoTcommZzrOVMC0lXVeVW9LUXloXFncqwLyHY3DGDceCxEPQGhPyg9vxdqxpfCYQZ0yGodSToLTDjCwBz7YywNH1P0lTOdlG6uq4S9v6588EKO9MTOOgtt56PEqLBBrSNokTw57U1GRkZ11T7AtwOVLByV_tHU25py7QcDrLKe5XCZIbSqqlnnceUeZWlGi3y2VtQx9xJMK_2ojucbC-GnZvssdKRCSN8tbrULfAttPIX1JLsJRdfeQwTQd5CGWbO1M9ZDKsFAicKVq-QOmHMUcvGYmLVKpzYrqVv4SaY5ZoYhj6PLyhWcwSDPE6TPidIl4FrpvpBGfokMyAcHpm53fyy27721tA-atk7lfKTufu1-24m0nzKEj4Q9QRynQ7H4ypsqBNLNbrHK3S5soYtHljwl7Qn_xq0RtfwEiBj_JCSIaxVlTiK8pI04OJLT2J1WFElzbAMQXG4gBVQlyjETY6FfU6K2OhGonbRnRs0KIgOHtqGiWFmfa1f8jNM_TlKvIQC6h2xTRkDI27JkEHd2ykmBwI-cwr9CKmZxq0l3PQtgkfSsZ86ehb62cNK7efFArEA4NP8T7MuYd_gejWR4nBRcoGZuzPkx01PpYXDQ_=w523-h928-no
 
Her you go
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/3r_9PfoTcommZzrOVMC0lXVeVW9LUXloXFncqwLyHY3DGDceCxEPQGhPyg9vxdqxpfCYQZ0yGodSToLTDjCwBz7YywNH1P0lTOdlG6uq4S9v6588EKO9MTOOgtt56PEqLBBrSNokTw57U1GRkZ11T7AtwOVLByV_tHU25py7QcDrLKe5XCZIbSqqlnnceUeZWlGi3y2VtQx9xJMK_2ojucbC-GnZvssdKRCSN8tbrULfAttPIX1JLsJRdfeQwTQd5CGWbO1M9ZDKsFAicKVq-QOmHMUcvGYmLVKpzYrqVv4SaY5ZoYhj6PLyhWcwSDPE6TPidIl4FrpvpBGfokMyAcHpm53fyy27721tA-atk7lfKTufu1-24m0nzKEj4Q9QRynQ7H4ypsqBNLNbrHK3S5soYtHljwl7Qn_xq0RtfwEiBj_JCSIaxVlTiK8pI04OJLT2J1WFElzbAMQXG4gBVQlyjETY6FfU6K2OhGonbRnRs0KIgOHtqGiWFmfa1f8jNM_TlKvIQC6h2xTRkDI27JkEHd2ykmBwI-cwr9CKmZxq0l3PQtgkfSsZ86ehb62cNK7efFArEA4NP8T7MuYd_gejWR4nBRcoGZuzPkx01PpYXDQ_=w523-h928-no
That looks amazing, Coach!!!
 
Do you get your meat from carnicerias or butcher shops, Coach?
 
A couple weeks ago, when I was taking my son to his mom's, I had a sudden bout of red little bumps show up on both arms (mostly tricep and elbow area), back of my neck, and my back (I could feel it there). They were incredibly itchy.

I have no known allergies, but my gut instinct is I had an allergic reaction to something, as this was two weeks after I had stopped drinking. My son freaked out and took pictures. I told him, as long as my throat doesn't start to get swollen, all is fine and that daddy was just turning into a lizard :)

But aside from that day, no itchy skin and not yellow.

here is a link that gives u some typical symptoms - obvious it does not replace a MD:
https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/000281.htm

here are some pictures of possible red spider like blood vessels
threadveinface.jpg

small-red-vascular-dilatation-on-the-skin-of-the-thorax-from-which-BPFPHP.jpg
 
Lab is done! On my way back to the little one to cook him a big breakfast! Hell probably be asleep, still :D
 
Her you go
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/3r_9PfoTcommZzrOVMC0lXVeVW9LUXloXFncqwLyHY3DGDceCxEPQGhPyg9vxdqxpfCYQZ0yGodSToLTDjCwBz7YywNH1P0lTOdlG6uq4S9v6588EKO9MTOOgtt56PEqLBBrSNokTw57U1GRkZ11T7AtwOVLByV_tHU25py7QcDrLKe5XCZIbSqqlnnceUeZWlGi3y2VtQx9xJMK_2ojucbC-GnZvssdKRCSN8tbrULfAttPIX1JLsJRdfeQwTQd5CGWbO1M9ZDKsFAicKVq-QOmHMUcvGYmLVKpzYrqVv4SaY5ZoYhj6PLyhWcwSDPE6TPidIl4FrpvpBGfokMyAcHpm53fyy27721tA-atk7lfKTufu1-24m0nzKEj4Q9QRynQ7H4ypsqBNLNbrHK3S5soYtHljwl7Qn_xq0RtfwEiBj_JCSIaxVlTiK8pI04OJLT2J1WFElzbAMQXG4gBVQlyjETY6FfU6K2OhGonbRnRs0KIgOHtqGiWFmfa1f8jNM_TlKvIQC6h2xTRkDI27JkEHd2ykmBwI-cwr9CKmZxq0l3PQtgkfSsZ86ehb62cNK7efFArEA4NP8T7MuYd_gejWR4nBRcoGZuzPkx01PpYXDQ_=w523-h928-no

hungry
 
Your doc is the one , but from the link - Early symptoms include:
  • Fatigue and loss of energy - does not sound like it
  • Poor appetite and weight loss - does not sound like it
  • Nausea or belly pain - does not sound like it
  • Small, red spider-like blood vessels on the skin - does not sound like it
As liver function worsens, symptoms may include:
  • Fluid buildup of the legs (edema) and in the abdomen (ascites) - does not sound like it
  • Yellow color in the skin, mucous membranes, or eyes (jaundice) - does not sound like it
  • Redness on the palms of the hands - does not sound like it
  • In men, impotence, shrinking of the testicles, and breast swelling - possible match
  • Easy bruising and abnormal bleeding - only once per month
  • Confusion or problems thinking - possible
  • Pale or clay-colored stools - no comment
 
Your doc is the one , but from the link - Early symptoms include:
  • Fatigue and loss of energy - does not sound like it
  • Poor appetite and weight loss - does not sound like it
  • Nausea or belly pain - does not sound like it
  • Small, red spider-like blood vessels on the skin - does not sound like it
As liver function worsens, symptoms may include:
  • Fluid buildup of the legs (edema) and in the abdomen (ascites) - does not sound like it
  • Yellow color in the skin, mucous membranes, or eyes (jaundice) - does not sound like it
  • Redness on the palms of the hands - does not sound like it
  • In men, impotence, shrinking of the testicles, and breast swelling - possible match
  • Easy bruising and abnormal bleeding - only once per month
  • Confusion or problems thinking - possible
  • Pale or clay-colored stools - no comment
Good info, I feel better now.. Excuse me while I pour a drink. LOL
 
Well, have a good one, going to the gym with my daughter. Gotta hit the weights and stair climber for a bit. It's hard work maintaining 250 lbs.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,186
Messages
14,671,554
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top