I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning fellas.
Have a great hump day.
200.gif
 
On my way to the VA, thanks so much for the well wishes, fellas.

LA traffic is so fun...
 
Chirizo con huevo, frijoles y queso en tortilla de harina. Sabroso.
That's what I'll be having mañana! Pero, chorizo de C. America y tortilla de maiz :)

In the lab waiting room, checked in on my primary doc to let him know I'm here, but he won't be in today to read me the results :(

They said he should be in tomorrow.

And thank you, Putty.
 
Chorizo with egg, beans, cheese on a flour tortilla. Delicious.
Today, well this evening, I'll be cooking a fresh ribeye I picked up two days ago from the butchers.

Btw, that wild pig was excellent yesterday. Just a hint of game, tasted almost like soft, fresh chicharrónes. Gave a bite to my reluctant son and he liked it, too. I could taste a slight gaminess to it in the more meatier pieces. Pan friend on olive oil :)
 
That's what I'll be having mañana! Pero, chorizo de C. America y tortilla de maiz :)

In the lab waiting room, checked in on my primary doc to let him know I'm here, but he won't be in today to read me the results :(

They said he should be in tomorrow.

And thank you, Putty.

it does not sound like your skin is turning yellow or have itchy skin.
so ur situation is probably not bad.

keeping fingers crossed for u.
important to keep up positive attitude.
some say that is half the battle...

again i am no MD.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,186
Messages
14,671,501
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top