I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good of you. On another note, those bikini babes you posted on the salary cap thread didn't leave much on the bone. We need more cushion for the pushin. Lol, I felt like picking my teeth.

i have asian taste.
we like them really thin.
think supermodels but scaled down to 5'3"
in fact it is very sad because some chinese gals are basically sticks.
it is very unhealthy.
my ex-wife was like that and i told her to gain 10 pounds from 90 to 100.
 
i have asian taste.
we like them really thin.
think supermodels but scaled down to 5'3"
in fact it is very sad because some chinese gals are basically sticks.
it is very unhealthy.
my ex-wife was like that and i told her to gain 10 pounds from 90 to 100.
I weighed 100 pounds in the first grade. Lol, not kidding.
 
I weighed 100 pounds in the first grade. Lol, not kidding.

she looked good, but i told her that she had no reserves if she got sick.
i had to MAKE her gain weight.
chinese culture is so different than US.
 
i have asian taste.
we like them really thin.
think supermodels but scaled down to 5'3"
in fact it is very sad because some chinese gals are basically sticks.
it is very unhealthy.
my ex-wife was like that and i told her to gain 10 pounds from 90 to 100.
I love Chinese food, but I have a question. I love the Jalapeño Chicken at my local buffet. Do they really have jalapeños in China or am I being ripped off? Lol
 
I love Chinese food, but I have a question. I love the Jalapeño Chicken at my local buffet. Do they really have jalapeños in China or am I being ripped off? Lol

there are spicy peppers in china, and they produce Jalapeno now.
if you think you eat spicy in texas, there are stuff in china that would blow ur mind.
they have a spicy hot pot (dip meat in soup) filled with so many hot peppers that it is called "numbing spicy" hot pot.
your tongue goes numb eat it if you are normal.
 
There's a lot of good stuff in the early years of this forum. Been spending a lot of time reading posts from the site's inception.

Rock on, fellas! :yourock:
 
I knew there was a reason as to the why of me not checking-in with my fellows here tonight!
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Besides, I'm only getting two sessions from an 18 pack of bud/5th of 80 proof schnapps,,, hanging out with YOU GUYS only lessons that batting average! It seems:huh:

:star::star::starspin::star::star:
 
Good morning! Off for a morning walk with my brother and friends, then breakfast and then git the gym with my daughter. This retirement stuff is hard work.
Good morning @haleyrules
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,186
Messages
14,671,501
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top