Good eye. That's right at the entrance of my driveway, tractors and trucks will sometime drive in to turn around. I'm sure thats what did it.I saw that 3' cracked corner at the expansion joint,,, spit- ball guess was a malfunctioning sprinkler head saturating the sub base foundation and a dually/ tractor jumped off grass onto driveway,,, but I've been wrong before.
Hey coach...get busy!! That Melonfeud has a keen eye!!Good morning! I have a lot of honey dos today. Better get to it. Enjoy!
Mornin RGV...Whats doin?Clocking in
Good morning friends. Have a great and wonderful day
Mornin RGV...Whats doin?
Busy day!! Have fun!!Morning Haley, some mowing then go to work for a meeting then help someone move stuff in my trailer then probably a little more mowing.
Then kick back and drink an ice cold root beer![]()
Busy day!! Have fun!!
Morning friends! Bottoms up!
Work and the little one, Mr. Chowhmm, good orange juice from the tree!
whats up today trouty
Work and the little one, Mr. Chow
What you have going on?
Señor Chow has a nice eing.more work on shutting down business entities that have been in limbo after my accident.
no fun but has to be done.
btw, it is either general chow or admiral chow
![]()
