I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheres the gang?
What's up friend. Just finished up the chores, took a shower and poured a quadruple vodka water with lime. Gotta hit a casino night fund raiser tonight, unless I can fake a pulled hamstring or something.
 
What's up friend. Just finished up the chores, took a shower and poured a quadruple vodka water with lime. Gotta hit a casino night fund raiser tonight, unless I can fake a pulled hamstring or something.
Pulled hamstring after about a dozen vodkas sounds about right!! Unless they feed you at the fund raiser. What are they raising funds for?? AA?
 
Pulled hamstring after about a dozen vodkas sounds about right!! Unless they feed you at the fund raiser. What are they raising funds for?? AA?
It's a realtors party, raising funds for Habitat for Humanity. The tickets include food and booze.
 
Wait...wait...you must purchase tickets!?!? Is it possible to booze the ticket value...otherwise forget about it!!:)!
 
Sweet! Have you been to Nine Fine Irishmen in Vegas?
I've never been to Vegas. I went to NY for an optical show. It was either there, or the one in Vegas. Nothing about Vegas piques my interest. I'm not a gambler. I bet that bar is pretty rad, though!
 
I've never been to Vegas. I went to NY for an optical show. It was either there, or the one in Vegas. Nothing about Vegas piques my interest. I'm not a gambler. I bet that bar is pretty rad, though!

which type of optics? fiber, astronomic, military, or something else?

where are all the drunks?
 
which type of optics? fiber, astronomic, military, or something else?

where are all the drunks?
Eyeglasses.

I'm an Optician and my brother is a sales manager for Costa. In fact, the sunglasses Garrett wears were given to him by my brother. I helped Randy White pick out a pair once. Cool dude.
 
Eyeglasses.

I'm an Optician and my brother is a sales manager for Costa. In fact, the sunglasses Garrett wears were given to him by my brother. I helped Randy White pick out a pair once. Cool dude.

wow, u r connected!
do u remember a company called strasbaugh?
 
Eyeglasses.

I'm an Optician and my brother is a sales manager for Costa. In fact, the sunglasses Garrett wears were given to him by my brother. I helped Randy White pick out a pair once. Cool dude.
Randy is a great guy, I got to know him a few years ago when he did some camps for me. It was cool to meet one of my idols and he turns out to be a good guy.
I almost went to the university of Houston to study optometry, it was my first choice, didn't work out, ended up being a coach instead. Salud!
 
Randy is a great guy, I got to know him a few years ago when he did some camps for me. It was cool to meet one of my idols and he turns out to be a good guy.
I almost went to the university of Houston to study optometry, it was my first choice, didn't work out, ended up being a coach instead. Salud!

wow, that is kind of a big career change...
sounds like u and miley have inside info and both r holding out on us.
for shame!
 
wow, that is kind of a big career change...
sounds like u and miley have inside info and both r holding out on us.
for shame!
I've had a handful of former Cowboys hold camps for me. Had a BBQ at my ranch once for several of them. Had over 100 guests that night. Great guys. George Teague, Everson Walls, Larry Brown, Solomon Paige and a few other guys from other teams.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,200
Messages
14,672,280
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top