I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Singapore is off the southern tip of Malaysia..big port...have taken many ships out of there. If you go there to join a ship...you don't even need to go through immigration...straight to a private seamens lounge and the agent picks you up and straight to the hotel...no officials of any kind.

yes immigration was so civilized at the airport.
if you go, newton circle night market was cool.
raffles hotel is nice.
just make sure you dont chew gum there lol
or u may get spanked literally lol
 
Good morning haley!
If you had to choose a few, which were your favorite ports?
Ports. Well, l have enjoyed many...Havana, Cuba was a favourite...Port Louis, Mauritius, Savannah, Georgia, New Orleans, Louisiana...years ago before the hurricaine. So many great ports...London!! The best ports were the smaller ones...
 
Ports. Well, l have enjoyed many...Havana, Cuba was a favourite...Port Louis, Mauritius, Savannah, Georgia, New Orleans, Louisiana...years ago before the hurricaine. So many great ports...London!! The best ports were the smaller ones...
You must be a fan of the song Brandy. One of my all times favorites. 188 on my jukebox.
You got to visit so many places, i bet you tore a few of them up
Salud
 
So many fun ports: Auckland, Whittier, Pusan, Kagoshima, Victoria BC, Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki, ...
 
Excellent, Coach. Cooked it about the same way I do a ribeye. A little more done. Came out perfectly medium.

I'm not big on lamb medium rare, I know some are, tho.
Have you ever tried pork ribeyes? I marinate them with a little red wine and spices. Good stuff at a fraction of the cost. Just gotta cook them right.
 
Ports. Well, l have enjoyed many...Havana, Cuba was a favourite...Port Louis, Mauritius, Savannah, Georgia, New Orleans, Louisiana...years ago before the hurricaine. So many great ports...London!! The best ports were the smaller ones...
Many memories..and hangovers
 
Have you ever tried pork ribeyes? I marinate them with a little red wine and spices. Good stuff at a fraction of the cost. Just gotta cook them right.
Hmm, no I haven't. Next time I'm at my bucher's I'll ask about it. If I get it, mind giving me your recipe and cook time (grill), Coach?
 
Hmm, no I haven't. Next time I'm at my bucher's I'll ask about it. If I get it, mind giving me your recipe and cook time (grill), Coach?
You have to coat them with a bit of olive oil to keep the juices in. Pork gets dry otherwise. As far as time, i seer both sides on night heat, then about 4 to 5 minutes each side. Unfortunately, we can't eat pork medium rare. Lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,203
Messages
14,672,464
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top