dallasdave
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 32,326
- Reaction score
- 88,063
trouty would be busy trying to score.
he is probably a bad boy in person
trouty would be busy trying to score.
he is probably a bad boy in person
In Texas we just "get a rope" lolI vote for the lake...
Order me a double macchiato with Baileys and a double vodka on the side. Het one for @haleyrules toocannot hear it in starbucks - will check later
Order me a double macchiato with Baileys and a double vodka on the side. Het one for @haleyrules too
You can run, but you cant hide!wow, putty running for his life...
More Cowbell Please






)Order me a double macchiato with Baileys and a double vodka on the side. Het one for @haleyrules too
Ha!! I been drinking some Baileys lately...nice change of pace...but very filling by the liter.You can run, but you cant hide!
lol. God bless Texas... around here...people just disappear!!In Texas we just "get a rope" lol
Less Cowbell please
Man, I had a smoking hot blonde dancer in my pickup heading to my house last Saturday night and the Cowbell I've got hanging from the rearview mirror on party beads was clanging and get on her nerves
Well a quick whip of the wrist and that clanging annoyance was removed and slung in the back seat
(Anything for you,BABYDOLL)



Man, I had a smoking hot blonde dancer in my pickup heading to my house last Saturday night and the Cowbell I've got hanging from the rearview mirror on party beads was clanging and get on her nerves
Well a quick whip of the wrist and that clanging annoyance was removed and slung in the back seat
(Anything for you,BABYDOLL)



...thats the spirit!!Were you wearing your chaps? Lol, giddy up!
Man, I had a smoking hot blonde dancer in my pickup heading to my house last Saturday night and the Cowbell I've got hanging from the rearview mirror on party beads was clanging and get on her nerves
Well a quick whip of the wrist and that clanging annoyance was removed and slung in the back seat
(Anything for you,BABYDOLL)
Were you wearing your chaps? Lol, giddy up!



Salud! Thanks for the visual. Lol
We weren't wearing nothing but smiles a birthday suits,,,she was a vocal chick,,,and the monsoons come in a steady continuous wave with that one also![]()
We weren't wearing nothing but smiles and birthday suits,,,she was a vocal chick,,,and the monsoons come in a steady continuous wave with that one also![]()
