I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
More Cowbell Please
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Man, I had a smoking hot blonde dancer in my pickup heading to my house last Saturday night and the Cowbell I've got hanging from the rearview mirror on party beads was clanging and get on her nerves:omg:
Well a quick whip of the wrist and that clanging annoyance was removed and slung in the back seat
(Anything for you,BABYDOLL:lmao::lmao2::lmao:)
 
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Man, I had a smoking hot blonde dancer in my pickup heading to my house last Saturday night and the Cowbell I've got hanging from the rearview mirror on party beads was clanging and get on her nerves:omg:
Well a quick whip of the wrist and that clanging annoyance was removed and slung in the back seat
(Anything for you,BABYDOLL:lmao::lmao2::lmao:)
Less Cowbell please
:laugh::lmao::lmao2:
 
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Man, I had a smoking hot blonde dancer in my pickup heading to my house last Saturday night and the Cowbell I've got hanging from the rearview mirror on party beads was clanging and get on her nerves:omg:
Well a quick whip of the wrist and that clanging annoyance was removed and slung in the back seat
(Anything for you,BABYDOLL:lmao::lmao2::lmao:)
:laugh::lmao::lmao2::flagwave:...thats the spirit!!
 
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Man, I had a smoking hot blonde dancer in my pickup heading to my house last Saturday night and the Cowbell I've got hanging from the rearview mirror on party beads was clanging and get on her nerves:omg:
Well a quick whip of the wrist and that clanging annoyance was removed and slung in the back seat
(Anything for you,BABYDOLL:lmao::lmao2::lmao:)
Were you wearing your chaps? Lol, giddy up!
 
Were you wearing your chaps? Lol, giddy up!
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
We weren't wearing nothing but smiles and birthday suits,,,she was a vocal chick,,,and the monsoons come in a steady continuous wave with that one also:thumbup:
 
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
We weren't wearing nothing but smiles and birthday suits,,,she was a vocal chick,,,and the monsoons come in a steady continuous wave with that one also:thumbup:

wow, may be it is naughty melon - i first thought it would be stinky melon
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,205
Messages
14,672,572
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top