I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ranching, the noodles from a big bowl sounds like Pho. But that's Vietnamese food. I don't know what they were eating. Thai noodle dishes are generally served dry, on plates.

Maybe they serve Pho there.
Damn, you are good. It is a pho restaurant that also serves Thai. I don't know the difference, but you obviously do.
 
Damn, you are good. It is a pho restaurant that also serves Thai. I don't know the difference, but you obviously do.
Pho is awesome! And I'm a "foodie" Coach :)

I eat out a lot, then switch it up and do a lot of home cooking/grilling. Usually lasts 2-3 months with each phase.
 
Ramen, Japanese ramen is also to die for. With a thick broth, holy hell. I live near Little Tokyo and Daikokuya Ramen is one of the best in North America.
 
melon, some of ur terms in ur PM were beyond me...
O.k. Mr. Chow, I authorize you to put our entire p.m. messages on this beer thread to see if our fellow friends suffer the same grasp differential as you,,,if you can put transfer them on to this board I don't have a problem with that WALDO.
 
O.k. Mr. Chow, I authorize you to put our entire p.m. messages on this beer thread to see if our fellow friends suffer the same grasp differential as you,,,if you can put transfer them on to this board I don't have a problem with that WALDO.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao2:
 
O.k. Mr. Chow, I authorize you to put our entire p.m. messages on this beer thread to see if our fellow friends suffer the same grasp differential as you,,,if you can put transfer them on to this board I don't have a problem with that WALDO.

Ok, quiz from Stinky Melon:

Stinky Melon: DAD was all "oilfield class" I turned out to be "oilfield trash" he died a millionaire and president of the drilling co. When I was 15, they had bought another drilling rig ,a triple ( pull 3 joints of pipe out of the hole while 'tripping-in or out of the hole if bit change,ect Well, they were rigging up one morning and dad was on the throttle and a family friend about 4-5 years older than me was on the other side of the draw works and a spool/ cathead you put a couple of wraps with a 1 1/2" manila rope to raise stuff up with ,,anyway dad said he looked over and saw about 3 revolutions off Dennis's legs/ boots going around( killed him). I was sitting in school when that happened and was fired right on the spot, it was nothing but downhill in that relationship ever since,,, I worked for haliburton for $4.50 after 90 days (probationary period) I was full time employee,,,, 1 cent pay raise! I quit that day. I've worked the Derrick for a couple of drilling rigs in my mid-twenties,was a pumper for about 3 years,had 38 oil wells and 2 water flood injection plants I had to tend to daily,,, when I got out of the marines, the dude that owned that oil co. Was also president of shlitz brewery in Milwaukee,,, no joke.

Putty: wow some of these terms are far beyond me.
what is a cathead?
fired on the spot?
what is a pumper?
marine - how long were u there?

Stinky Melon: Re-read it pumper means I pumped those 38 wells,cathead is a rotating spool that is part of the draw works of the drilling rig, dad fired my *** that day, one enlistment

Putty: sorry for being thick. why would ur dad blame u when u were at school and not on site?
 
Ok, quiz from Stinky Melon:

Stinky Melon: DAD was all "oilfield class" I turned out to be "oilfield trash" he died a millionaire and president of the drilling co. When I was 15, they had bought another drilling rig ,a triple ( pull 3 joints of pipe out of the hole while 'tripping-in or out of the hole if bit change,ect Well, they were rigging up one morning and dad was on the throttle and a family friend about 4-5 years older than me was on the other side of the draw works and a spool/ cathead you put a couple of wraps with a 1 1/2" manila rope to raise stuff up with ,,anyway dad said he looked over and saw about 3 revolutions off Dennis's legs/ boots going around( killed him). I was sitting in school when that happened and was fired right on the spot, it was nothing but downhill in that relationship ever since,,, I worked for haliburton for $4.50 after 90 days (probationary period) I was full time employee,,,, 1 cent pay raise! I quit that day. I've worked the Derrick for a couple of drilling rigs in my mid-twenties,was a pumper for about 3 years,had 38 oil wells and 2 water flood injection plants I had to tend to daily,,, when I got out of the marines, the dude that owned that oil co. Was also president of shlitz brewery in Milwaukee,,, no joke.

Putty: wow some of these terms are far beyond me.
what is a cathead?
fired on the spot?
what is a pumper?
marine - how long were u there?

Stinky Melon: Re-read it pumper means I pumped those 38 wells,cathead is a rotating spool that is part of the draw works of the drilling rig, dad fired my *** that day, one enlistment
I know what a pumper is!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,205
Messages
14,672,572
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top