I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
i owned a boat for about 10 years, i have a boat slip at my place. great fishing. sold my boat about 3 years ago, will probably by another this fall.

hmm sounds good.
do you catch groupers or snappers there?
 
I'm at Twin Peaks breifly....having a very cold beer.

Cheers!
I have a great Twin Peaks story. i was at the San Antonio TP about two months ago, i asked a pretty blond waitress, "do you have bunless burgers?" She said, none of our burgers have bones in them. I asked her two more times, she kept saying, none of our burgers have bones in them. She got a big tip.
Salud Loci!
 
I have a great Twin Peaks story. i was at the San Antonio TP about two months ago, i asked a pretty blond waitress, "do you have bunless burgers?" She said, none of our burgers have bones in them. I asked her two more times, she kept saying, none of our burgers have bones in them. She got a big tip.
Salud Loci!
Are you sure you didnt ask her if you could bone her buns?
:muttley::dance:
 
Both, also trout, redfish and flounder. Ive caught some good sized amberjack off shore.

yummy, are groupers there year around?
for cooked fish, my favorite is grouper, closely followed by snapper.
of course, there is tuna belly sushi, yummy
think amberjack is smoked?
 
yummy, are groupers there year around?
for cooked fish, my favorite is grouper, closely followed by snapper.
of course, there is tuna belly sushi, yummy
think amberjack is smoked?
not a big fish guy. I love shrimp, lobster and raw oysters. A raw ouster in a shot of vodka, lime and tabasco sauce. hmm, hmm.
 
lol, that might be it.

now i see.
very nice...
tp-l1.jpg
 
not a big fish guy. I love shrimp, lobster and raw oysters. A raw ouster in a shot of vodka, lime and tabasco sauce. hmm, hmm.

have you ever had fish like grouper/snapper steamed with scallions, ginger, cilantro, soy sauce?
even putty can make that chinese dish!
you splash boiling oil at the end to kill any fishiness (dont go there...)

do u have oysters by where u r.
i love raw oysters also!
rock shrimp also!
 
My big bro flew in from Rome, hes in Chicago right now but will be coming down in a few days. Can't wait to see him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,210
Messages
14,672,790
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top