I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Trouty is pretty much a nickname...

Haley calls me soldier from time to time, but please don't call me that.

wow trouty is particular about his nickname
which branch of armed forces were u in - was it marines?
 
trouty, seriously, you really dont like steamed fish chinese style?
Nope. I need my fish seasoned and grilled, or poached if it's halibut or salmon.

I prefer my fish cooked a la Ensenada.

Unless I'm eating macadamia crusted Mahi Mahi
 
Nope. I need my fish seasoned and grilled, or poached if it's halibut or salmon.

I prefer my fish cooked a la Ensenada.

Unless I'm eating macadamia crusted Mahi Mahi

no wonder we like different chinese restaurants!
 
trouty, seriously, you really dont like steamed fish chinese style?
you are like my brother with food. He lives in Italy, everytime I take him to Olive Garden all he does is talk about how it's not authentic.
 
mechanized infantry
so u were not in an abrams but an APC?

lol i did not even know there is a profile, but i dont see it there...
Neither. Abrams are Tankers, 19K. 113's (APC) are used mostly by light infantry.

We used Bradleys.
 
you are like my brother with food. He lives in Italy, everytime I take him to Olive Garden all he does is talk about how it's not authentic.
Well, to be fair to your brother, it isn't, Coach :laugh:
 
This is my type of seafood.
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/ifcYTmZ8MdfUQodEp8Bdg9tRNRf9bLWswSSbpnBJJTaGzsqPfAmIL-GurF1kB8-hNcaoCmag3wdbDXwWo5mSk2DHpSn3P2u2k6eLaejwWsC3YwYLDi1fLg6x3tuFTj_36RfgcJ1MN9l3Q_bqZ12Mm6youIs8BA1uuMeYKgAhk24Rjd8BUf7JThbM4GJOiXVYw6QRqTIJb3uQ3QmFknUnIvOV2zbdLA7hX-VHWuoTkOiY5mEnXc1Njr854Bf1WGXyew6H_lgCxY9ljaRpoHCtEovB1027wi8sW6ABh20I5OiKKSU2bNMt2hMkYKrzuQZeY3ifIN4phaIvDG8Up28NQwXYZyAaMg-CIKnv7A3D1poGyqpUhHrt5y7rpVq8Tb5gJu1xMy--ayOiBGLIEvWmbXlKwACLYwj7w0DvVkAuVGric-t0KAx0lRkhaaZb-ohmx31dwWWtrjFp4E1D-Dx8KJ6H1e3pMIlsfo5ZIN--5V16g65_sIvBn_at-W2CtLgp4xezD6Rw5kJkVJ11po_iLaMAE-vqzpi8mK1riwsWpYbs-K1BZHJGJSQPTF3QO9wOt6DVruwl_Ct5NYQgOvJO9FUhjEK3yGwVbVkFpg-OmCPqx9nJ=w1688-h949-no
 
you are like my brother with food. He lives in Italy, everytime I take him to Olive Garden all he does is talk about how it's not authentic.

yes i used to fly to china 2-3 times a year to eat and visit with friends.
we used to pig out in Macau for 1-2 weeks each trip.
those were the days...

heard the food in italy is amazing but have actually never been there
i am a foodie like trouty
sounds like we all like raw oysters though and rock shrimp etc. and peruvian, indian and japanese also

i only know how do make one dish
and it is steamed fish !
 
Salud
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/uff2y3oy-ucKJz_93gf-T5YG6MLzQPcpuMv6WXBoHd5pG7HVJbmfJwuJ6_kTDRXpbu6_PfFhH_d8SabRiH8BxY_qaXlY9-46I7RkNUL0LT3Q8Gy0_04tyugjgouB8C1S4Y0pwqtv9In6VsVW_YeKlCkS3PlsIArI_RSoT9XNrFwGE6C1c5uYQkLtUzmcQmR2mVt-OpxrMwD6TLvcighHiTcH3h9KXLVjERyv4OtFiZA1niioa8NJDkDRJqYUsmws535Nf2W-nBDH8e3l3mlaeVUAkz8jpzZrRB7BLp9lv3ExHW2-fj2Yd2WR_BJ9VBXjaGsDjg3mRDiarmrZCnAH6REATpBP3H1eVnTuBVRmSeN7CZBB-j2smMCTjGII0hL5ye-M0YZY2lr-A-CucMKXIwEKPzOcBbGIMDmlhi6vFAy_8fe_Nv9mefoC97V8ssZT3SY6sby0tdI-o4ORuvWk3aMHzS329EvaHcjvLWmECWKvgev1soNG2AuQm0ReMubkh4RXhF5MXUJEfuM67uLXbBp_io9CH8RiVNKLNSzYfeiauloPLhscB21ZEViXF0-t1imH-urluLOJeCx-4Fe5zZLDXarjseHe89TodF-y69wwgOKc=w968-h949-no
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,210
Messages
14,672,790
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top