I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melon, you have got to get 99 Bananas. Cheap schnapps that is 99 proof. Tastes like ******* candy. It's like 8 bucks for a pint
Never seen nor heard of it till our bonding brother!
I swill about 3 bottles a week of this 35℅ butterscotch stuff just because I've gotten in the habit of a single (or two) hefty vacuum pulls from the bottle helps me sleep at nite if I'm not in drinking mode.
 
Never seen nor heard of it till our bonding brother!
I swill about 3 bottles a week of this 35℅ butterscotch stuff just because I've gotten in the habit of a single (or two) hefty vacuum pulls from the bottle helps me sleep at nite if I'm not in drinking mode.
Booze. That which brings mankind together. And the Cowboys. :laugh::lmao2::lmao::starspin::starspin:
 
Never seen nor heard of it till our bonding brother!
I swill about 3 bottles a week of this 35℅ butterscotch stuff just because I've gotten in the habit of a single (or two) hefty vacuum pulls from the bottle helps me sleep at nite if I'm not in drinking mode.
what kind of recipe is this? sound like Kramer (giddy up)
 
I think I've deduces the reasoning of the like casing-liner absence on this thread is cuz' the " new post" " news feed"hawks heads were spinning too fast to focus on all that footballish stuff and pitched a tizzy in grandiose fashion!,,,, sheese you guys know? I had damn ner' 600 'alerts' on that red casing- liner b-4 I every felt like doing the ' click-on' with that thing?,,, man I bet a bunch of the old timer posters think I'm some kinda aloof clod or something?,,, sheese.
http://i899.***BLOCKED***/albums/ac195/pew_pew/General/Fillioncanttalk.gif
 
No, sir! I will abstain from all reminders until I can jump right back in! 2 1/2 weeks if all goes well! :)

bottoms up!
james-bond-650x488.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,216
Messages
14,673,300
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top