Runwildboys
Confused about stuff
- Messages
- 56,953
- Reaction score
- 106,233
Yeah, he used to get those in the other place too. lolYeah, he's good. Just on a "time out"
Yeah, he used to get those in the other place too. lolYeah, he's good. Just on a "time out"
Naw,man you were good!Good morning guys! I had a very nostalgic weekend wirh my retirement, birthday and father's day. I kinda went overboard with my posts yesterday. Hope i didn't piss anyone off. My apologies if i did. Salud!

Thanks bro!Naw,man you were good!
And if there ain't any of that Glenlivet left?,,,,I'd say you were really good,,,
![]()
Your posts were amazing, Coach!!!! If you pissed anyone off they can go **** right off out of here!Good morning guys! I had a very nostalgic weekend wirh my retirement, birthday and father's day. I kinda went overboard with my posts yesterday. Hope i didn't piss anyone off. My apologies if i did. Salud!
Thanks brother! Salud, my friend!Your posts were amazing, Coach!!!! If you pissed anyone off they can go **** right off out of here!![]()
Salud, dear friend!Thanks brother! Salud, my friend!
I find your sig a bit disconcerting.Haley is off the pine, fellas! Let's pour him a drink!![]()
I find your sig a bit disconcerting.

It displays my Alpha male status towards other posters; shows dominance over others.
Jk, just love Irving and the pic.![]()


I've taken that particular position with several girlfriends,,,Thanks...gulp,gulp gulp...l needed that!@haleyrules, your drink is waiting for you! We all pitched in and bought you a liter of ol' Vladimir charcoal distilled vodka!![]()
Hear hear!!!I've taken that particular position with several girlfriends,,,
![]()









You're very welcome, BoxerThanks...gulp,gulp gulp...l needed that!
Coach, how's the morale today?Good morning guys! I had a very nostalgic weekend wirh my retirement, birthday and father's day. I kinda went overboard with my posts yesterday. Hope i didn't piss anyone off. My apologies if i did. Salud!
