I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yes, 3700 square feet. I am a slave driver!!!!
Ha,ha,ha,3700 sq. Ft under roof Gus! I saw them truck bumpers poking out!,,:lmao2:
Luv u big time,BROTHER!
STILL it's impressive, how often you cut that grass in your yard coach?,,, I'd let it grow/ sickle- bar it and fork it to the beeves,,, but, I ain't a coach either:)
 
Ha,ha,ha,3700 sq. Ft under roof Gus! I saw them truck bumpers poking out!,,:lmao2:
Luv u big time,BROTHER!
STILL it's impressive, how often you cut that grass in your yard coach?,,, I'd let it grow/ sickle- bar it and fork it to the beeves,,, but, I ain't a coach either:)
They yard crew comes by every two weeks.
 
This is my older brother
https://lh3.***BROKEN***/rzmnvksGyMEEHqkz0LZMu98bk8lxNeocykZEeiHQCp2VNobUZTQCtTD3jnPGNEu5XJi2b1AxJ295YWvX8devZB8ecrxUcHHCnpJcQkM_yIxaKKqZ4iDMjQsptpvs5z3TO9FwKTqS-jYwqp4zmcgbwaY3OWxp01ois6VFp3lg8_f5-7-MMZDdCfxwhe-hHMskdL34iGDKeoyvcTa9ZogujjwzCCe9oYHcm53QBbBaOpnD3HPA7L1-Y7KUtQdVWdU5aOnhvjixnMxhmgEi3dRz86DHarenXOMokG0O_oXCQDILMbAaUr-nj2sxpWLF1tT70gu7svf_Vh73gp5n52FpebMZ4TEN3bJtAo2SZTBfc_s0hhmQ9zEMfAP7oLtgQOQ_ru0R6mKBpf7X7VIJ4sp4rtJjDaEMFe24If39Z2FtsqmilbF_gMmoP1v7lsx_2Zt-6ay9XqdUwn6eDqbb5z1sa7dssRfTbSRPlAP4V8dcwmkA7Xufhiv0vGHVl7EZs43mKZRj2Lhi4qRYJXMrCN2R-u0QQZAUG9Ugo8rnMnw92bfYoUhERcMeEa9ThdFtii-d1fmlk-UHVHtWkUzBmzcRgf7asL_kTnRLI5Z2Fv_XZV4hUPn-SYnB=w1197-h949-no
:omg:,,,,,,:omg:,,,,,,,:omg:
( I'm going to post in the strange martian dudes thread about the 'tax' the church imposed per bell tower on all the old Spanish missions in the southwest one of these days coach!,,, it's why theirs only one bell tower completed and the second is always a continual' spike/ job in progress.
 
Last edited:
Bro!,,, I would if I could, but( kinda long story?,, you want to hear?,,, o.k. I'll share just cuz' you asked me.)
About Thursday afternoon I had to drop off a couple of 5 gal. Cans of gasoline out in the desert to an ol' boy who had bought a new double wide,but with all the road construction we couldn't legally obtain a oversize load permit to truck it,so it was a week/ 10 days behind the timeline, blah,blah,blah, him and his wife were staying with his brother 1/2 mile down the road,,,,they got drunk/ got in a fight/ he pitched a tent on his new home site/ when that trailer finally got rammed in there, we brought him out a honkingassed generator and wired him up with the silent friend of electricity,,,, one of the cans had been dropped on a board with a nail or some thing cuz it leaked fuel out the bottom when I filled them up, I patched it with a half tube if caulk I found in a tool box but when I got on site the back bumper was slick with wet gas all over it,,,, I'd stepped on the bumper reached over with left arm to extract said leaking fuel can and foot slipped off bumper, came down hard on the edge if of still close tailgate right on my left man boob!,,, if I didn't separate that cartlidge between ribs I've definitely bruised it deeply,,, I'm employing right hand 12oz. Curls ever since,,,, make Mr.Chow walk point,,,:lmao:
Shocked-Cat.gif
 
ROUST!!!
REVEILLE, REVEILLE, REVEILLE.
ROUST!!!
(I'm googling ' Travis henry'
and I don't know why.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,220
Messages
14,673,406
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top