I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning guys! I had a very nostalgic weekend wirh my retirement, birthday and father's day. I kinda went overboard with my posts yesterday. Hope i didn't piss anyone off. My apologies if i did. Salud!
Drunk:). At least you didn't get the pines!!
 
Sarek!!! What's good my boi!? Long time no see, brudda :)
Were getting close to game days! Bring out the sacred stash! Oh yea the reserve tanks! Were gonna live it up this season, its now or never if were gonna start a dynasty. The asthma field is to the left!
 
Were getting close to game days! Bring out the sacred stash! Oh yea the reserve tanks! Were gonna live it up this season, its now or never if were gonna start a dynasty. The asthma field is to the left!
:clap::thumbup::clap:
"ROGER THAT"
:starspin::starspin::star::starspin::starspin:
 
Were getting close to game days! Bring out the sacred stash! Oh yea the reserve tanks! Were gonna live it up this season, its now or never if were gonna start a dynasty. The asthma field is to the left!
******* A, my brudda!! You just pumped me up!!! :yourock::yourock::yourock::dance::dance::starspin::starspin::star::star::star:
 
One thing I really miss about Monday nights.

th
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,220
Messages
14,673,468
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top