I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
They showed in online with announcers and the whole bit. I went to the island the next night and watched it on my patio drinking a crap load of scotch. It was a lot more relaxing that way than on game night. I was intense. My defensive staff would run every time I looked at them. Lol
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
 
Anybody here ever wake up at 3am and have a huge bowl of cereal??? Yummy! :dance::dance::dance:
now I'm wide awake :banghead:


I always check under my pillow first!
You just never know when the sandwich fairy vists you in your sleep.:lmao:
:oldcouple:
 

I always check under my pillow first!
You just never know when the sandwich fairy vists you in your sleep.:lmao:
:oldcouple:
Oooh!!!! :lmao2::lmao:

Can the sandwich fairy leave me a Reuben? How do I go about requesting such? A note, perhaps, Melon?? :laugh:

:oldcouple::dance::starspin:
 
I cannot show that cereal to the little one!!!

Captain Crunch is another very good cereal, Jimmy!
Bro! I've got an M-T Troy Aikman Superbowl Wheaties cereal box on top of a gun safe, it's got that "flashy "football player trading card stuck on the front of it,,,:thumbup:
 
Bro! I've got an M-T Troy Aikman Superbowl Wheaties cereal box on top of a gun safe, it's got that "flashy "football player trading card stuck on the front of it,,,:thumbup:
That's rad as hell, Melon!!!! :bow::bow::bow:
 
A quick Gentleman Jack then off to see my father. Cheers.
 
Doing good, Waldo! Starting a deep clean on the house today! Got the two bathrooms done. Woke up at 6:00 and just finished. Now off to work for a couple hours.

Tomorrow is kitchen and walls. Friday is floors and bedrooms and a bedroom bath. :)

Be careful with Coach, Mr. Putty! He's liable to put you in a choke hold and Melon is gonna tickle your feet! :)

Wow that is a lot of cleaning.
I will be having a guest next month and did some cleaning around my SF house.
But nothing like what you are doing.
I had to clean out all the spider webs and dead bugs around them.
Took 3 hours - and yuck!

Coach has to get to CA first to put me on a choke hold.
I did not realize Melon had a feet/tickle fetish...
Did you enjoy his service?:lmao:
 
Just got home from a full day with the brothers. Had a blast, poured me a triple scotch and water in a tall Yeti and sat down for a little rest. Salud, first drink in four days. What was I thinking!!
 
Just got home from a full day with the brothers. Had a blast, poured me a triple scotch and water in a tall Yeti and sat down for a little rest. Salud, first drink in four days. What was I thinking!!

wow, coach had a nice day.
and naught being good. what is this world coming to!?
 
I'm hanging out with a Franciscan Friar all week. I have to be good.
Yes! I was rather taken aback upon the initial viewing of his picture you posted ,coach.
(Impressive to say the least.)
 
I'm sitting in what used to be called "the wildcat house" a huge bar,chow hall ,it's named something else(idk?lol it's a BBQ joint)
Ordered 1/4 chicken,drinking ice tea.
Salud.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,231
Messages
14,673,775
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top