I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sitting in what used to be called "the wildcat house" a huge bar,chow hall ,it's named something else(idk?lol it's a BBQ joint)
Ordered 1/4 chicken,drinking ice tea.
Salud.
Salud, my friend. Stay hydrated.
 
I'm sitting in what used to be called "the wildcat house" a huge bar,chow hall ,it's named something else(idk?lol it's a BBQ joint)
Ordered 1/4 chicken,drinking ice tea.
Salud.
bbq chicken is good.
question is how is the 'service'?
 
you posted several pics that i cannot see.
several pages back
I posts a pic of my brother with the Pope, that's the one Melon was talking about. The other one was a picture of the actor that plays Mr. Chow holding a couple of Miller Lites. No big deal
 
bbq chicken is good.
question is how is the 'service'?
She was pretty! Came up to me with a bottle of absolute vodka and poured me a half of water glass full, I thanked her for the complimentary hefty shot of booze,,, she laughed and said it was 'WATER":lmao2:
BILL WAS $18,, told her to give herself $7 on tip line:thumbup:
 
She was pretty! Came up to me with a bottle of absolute vodka and poured me a half of water glass full, I thanked her for the complimentary hefty shot of booze,,, she laughed and said it was 'WATER":lmao2:
BILL WAS $18,, told her to give herself $7 on tip line:thumbup:
Now that's a Waitress!!
 
Finaly, we are set out to leave this hot and humid place known as Houston in the morning! Instead of heading back to LA, we are going to New Hampshire until the fall and see some new country.

About 90% of the post-death paperwork of a relative is done :thumbup:. We tied up all loose ends and paid the bills so no one else has to lift a finger......we did all of it anyways with no help, not even the children pitched in(they are adults) :(

Will check in from the road, first stop....Gatlinburg so the wife can see where my mom is from :cool:
Tennessee was a cool state when I've stomped thru there 30 years ago, heard Nashville is little Mexico these days( don't know if there's any truth in that, but that's what I've heard,) I just booked a flight back to the Midwest this evening ,fly out at noon on the 29th,,, laid 4 tons of pag#2 asphalt at the Pima co. Transportation and Safety dept. Yard(road repair) :lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Those spines can't even maintain their own flipping yard,,,Sheese!:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:



( my momma's slipping away faster:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:()
 
Last edited:
Just got home from a full day with the brothers. Had a blast, poured me a triple scotch and water in a tall Yeti and sat down for a little rest. Salud, first drink in four days. What was I thinking!!
Great to hear, dearest Coach!

Enjoy that drink, brother :dance::dance::dance:
 
Max, my man, just chilling. Getting ready for the Dodgers/Angels game. Beautiful weather here in LA, brother.

What's good, Max!?
Well I don't have to work tomorrow.
Taking the boys golfing so I have to fuel up tonight lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top