Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
You got it, Coach! Daiquiri on deck! Have a wonderful day, big fella!Good morning all. I'm out and about with my brother. I'll chexk in later.
Save me a daiquiri.
You got it, Coach! Daiquiri on deck! Have a wonderful day, big fella!Good morning all. I'm out and about with my brother. I'll chexk in later.
Save me a daiquiri.
They showed in online with announcers and the whole bit. I went to the island the next night and watched it on my patio drinking a crap load of scotch. It was a lot more relaxing that way than on game night. I was intense. My defensive staff would run every time I looked at them. Lol



Anybody here ever wake up at 3am and have a huge bowl of cereal??? Yummy!
now I'm wide awake![]()


Oooh!!!!
I always check under my pillow first!
You just never know when the sandwich fairy vists you in your sleep.
![]()






Bro! I've got an M-T Troy Aikman Superbowl Wheaties cereal box on top of a gun safe, it's got that "flashy "football player trading card stuck on the front of it,,,I cannot show that cereal to the little one!!!
Captain Crunch is another very good cereal, Jimmy!
That's rad as hell, Melon!!!!Bro! I've got an M-T Troy Aikman Superbowl Wheaties cereal box on top of a gun safe, it's got that "flashy "football player trading card stuck on the front of it,,,![]()



All of the above, Cas!![]()
Cheers, Sarge! Gentleman Jack! Great stuff!!!A quick Gentleman Jack then off to see my father. Cheers.

Cheers, Cas!!Jai Alai IPA - my current favorite.
Doing good, Waldo! Starting a deep clean on the house today! Got the two bathrooms done. Woke up at 6:00 and just finished. Now off to work for a couple hours.
Tomorrow is kitchen and walls. Friday is floors and bedrooms and a bedroom bath.
Be careful with Coach, Mr. Putty! He's liable to put you in a choke hold and Melon is gonna tickle your feet!![]()

Good morning all. I'm out and about with my brother. I'll chexk in later.
Save me a daiquiri.

Just got home from a full day with the brothers. Had a blast, poured me a triple scotch and water in a tall Yeti and sat down for a little rest. Salud, first drink in four days. What was I thinking!!
I'm hanging out with a Franciscan Friar all week. I have to be good.wow, coach had a nice day.
and naught being good. what is this world coming to!?
I'm hanging out with a Franciscan Friar all week. I have to be good.

























































Yes! I was rather taken aback upon the initial viewing of his picture you posted ,coach.I'm hanging out with a Franciscan Friar all week. I have to be good.
Yes! I was rather taken aback upon the initial viewing of his picture you posted ,coach.
(Impressive to say the least.)
He takes after me! LolYes! I was rather taken aback upon the initial viewing of his picture you posted ,coach.
(Impressive to say the least.)
