Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,790
- Reaction score
- 121,388
Thanks man!Yeah I know. But I know my mom didn't hold it against me she was a saint so even though it bothers me sometimes I know it's ok and I know it is for you to bro.
Thanks man!Yeah I know. But I know my mom didn't hold it against me she was a saint so even though it bothers me sometimes I know it's ok and I know it is for you to bro.
It kills me that my child will never see his grandma from my side of the family. So I tell him the breeze, the birds at the ocean, the trees in the hills are his grandma.1000 likes.
Absolutely, PA.Yea I don't think you ever really get over it. You just learn to cope with it.
Cancer ***** you over bad!**** cancer, fellas!!!
Thanks for sharing man. It made me think about my mom.Thanks man!
Yea I don't have any children but my sisters do. My youngest gave birth to a baby girl 2 years ago. Her middle name is named after my Mom. I keep thinking if only she could have seen her. It's rough. So sorry about your Mom.It kills me that my child will never see his grandma from my side of the family. So I tell him the breeze, the birds at the ocean, the trees in the hills are his grandma.![]()
Salud, Coach! This thread is wonderful and it will always be. It's for these moments that make it special.Salud men! Another feel good moment on the beer thread. This is when I really miss the like button. I appreciate all of you guys!
Absolutely.Salud men! Another feel good moment on the beer thread. This is when I really miss the like button. I appreciate all of you guys!
" LIKE"I lost my Mom almost 15 years ago. I still think about her. She hadn't left her house for a whole year. She wouldn't go to a doctor even though we all kept telling her to. She had a number of ailments. I'm the one that found her. It's something I'll never forget. We were very close. I'm sorry for everyone who lost their Moms. They are special people. they can never be replaced.
Thanks, PA. It was 16 years ago, so I've had time.Yea I don't have any children but my sisters do. My youngest gave birth to a baby girl 2 years ago. Her middle name is named after my Mom. I keep thinking if only she could have seen her. It's rough. So sorry about your Mom.![]()
Yea she is a cutie.Thanks, PA. It was 16 years ago, so I've had time.
To lighten things up, congrats on the little addition to your family. A sweet little niece![]()
Yea she is a cutie.![]()
http://www.russianbrides.com/I need a wife!!!![]()



LOL he will end up like N.C. we will never here from him again lol.

Lol, I almost forgot about @negativecreep he might still be on his honeymoon.LOL he will end up like N.C. we will never here from him again lol.![]()
Yeah after the bachelor party me and Haley gave him he disappeared and has not been seen since.Lol, I almost forgot about @negativecreep he might still be on his honeymoon.
Ha! The comrade slit his throat and dumped in in a Gulag!! He comes on the site...he was here today on one of the threads...maybe, he is still to weak to post sfter the honeymoon!Yeah after the bachelor party me and Haley gave him he disappeared and has not been seen since.
That has been at least a month I think?
Maybe @haleyrules knows something about it.
LOL well at least we know he is still alive.Ha! The comrade slit his throat and dumped in in a Gulag!! He comes on the site...he was here today on one of the threads...maybe, he is still to weak to post sfter the honeymoon!

