I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most women are crazy bro!!! I mean my first wife thought I was the greatest ever and then after we got married all she wanted to do was change me.
How about the word no!!:angry:
That's like my ex (the Brazilian). She was way chill and incredibly smart, we start getting very serious and she starts trying to take me to these crazy weekend-long seminars and ****. I had to break it off after a year and change, it was getting too damn weird.

Sucks because she was beautiful and intelligent and funny, but she changed the more I got into her. Luckily, I learned (the hard way) from my first marriage to "cut sling load" when **** starts to go awry. This was last June now that we've been apart. She's back in Brazil. She was former military, too (Navy). We had a lot in common.
 
No coincidence that after she left/we split up, I started posting here :)

Before last summer, I lurked only, Max
 
That's like my ex (the Brazilian). She was way chill and incredibly smart, we start getting very serious and she starts trying to take me to these crazy weekend-long seminars and ****. I had to break it off after a year and change, it was getting to damn weird.

Sucks because she was beautiful and intelligent and funny, but she changed the more I got into her. Luckily, I learned (the hard way) from my first marriage to "cut sling load" when **** starts to go awry. This was last June now that we've been apart. She's back in Brazil. She was former military, too (Navy). We had a lot in common.
That's rough bro. But your better off going for some new strange;)
 
Hey man remember my strange story?
I bet most here thought it was a joke but it was true lol;)
Never doubted for a second, brudda! :dance::dance:

I think most of us believe each other, Max. We get pretty real in here. :yourock:
 
Max, I'm gonna head on out of the bar. You have a good evening, brotha!

Have another one for me, please. Soon we'll be pounding again and I'll be able to cover down for myself :D
 
Max, I'm gonna head on out of the bar. You have a good evening, brotha!

Have another one for me, please. Soon we'll be pounding again and I'll be able to cover down for myself :D
ok Trouty.
 
It is, but nothing beats having a partner.

A solid, loving, caring woman to share the world with.

I keep finding crazy ones :(
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Yeah I think sometimes being single and ready to mingle is ok;)
It's the ONLY way!(the beauty in a ' strictly business' for hire girl friend is,,, gentleman, not only are they receiving just compensation for ,,er,, services rendered! But their also being paid to LEAVE!
:thumbup:
(they just get to clingy/ attached if you let the free ones hang around very long)
 
Morning fellas!!

What a beautiful Sunday morning out here! Hope everyone's day is fruitful and blessed :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,236
Messages
14,674,060
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top