maxdogg
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 5,571
- Reaction score
- 10,765
Yeah man look back it's gone.Did they really??? I didn't notice! Lol! The one with Hillary?
I wonder what the hell the problem is with that?
Yeah man look back it's gone.Did they really??? I didn't notice! Lol! The one with Hillary?
They're cracking down hard on political posts, Max. A lot of people have been getting fired up lately and the mods are having to do a shyte ton of work cleaning it up. It's not all of us, but the unruly ones ruin it for everyone, buddy.Yeah man look back it's gone.
I wonder what the hell the problem is with that?
@RGV_Clos, good evening good sir!! Hope all is well and peaceful with you and La Jefa!![]()

So are you Bro!!!! Thanks for reinging me in lolSame my brother!!! Max, you're awesome, man!!!!!!!

Good to hear, RGV, brother! All is fantastic in my neck of the woods! Have the little one plopped down here in living room having a ball with his video games. I just made him some chocolate milk.Hola amigo... all is well and peaceful just the way I like it
Hope all is well in your end of the world
Big shoutout to all my fellow Cowboy compadres
Happy 4th![]()




LIKE!!!!100% in agreement with the post that no longer exists
![]()
Same!!! Lmao!!100% in agreement with the post that no longer exists
![]()
No worries, friend! We have to look out for our own here, brother!!!So are you Bro!!!! Thanks for reinging me in lol![]()




Same!!! Lmao!!
Max is a straight shooter all the way!

Woot!!!! I'll have to hand out pardons to half the ZoneIf you guys ever run for prez and vp, count me in
![]()

the first one I think?
Awesome !!!!!!Woot!!!! I'll have to hand out pardons to half the Zone
RGV, you're hearby appointed Secretary of Defense as well as a Supreme Court Justice!![]()
Yeah man it can never be too big lol.Never gets old! The slim jim lmaoooooo!!!!!
You're the president! I'm just making the suggestionsAwesome !!!!!!


