I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot!!!! I'll have to hand out pardons to half the Zone :muttley:

RGV, you're hearby appointed Secretary of Defense as well as a Supreme Court Justice! :thumbup:


I'm not very good at speeches but pretty good judge of character. I accept

:thumbup:
 
Max I really enjoyed the music videos you posted in the favorite music thread

:thumbup:
 
OK but it was neither a comment or discussion it was a joke video.
Fine. Take it up with reality. Be prepared to lose. Typically a post like that warrants a benching. I just deleted it and moved on. BTW a YouTube video is very much a commentary. We've been up and down the political street many times around here. That rule (and all others) exist for a reason.
 
No fireworks within 100 miles from our new digs in NH. Guess we will have to stay in and watch the moose and bears forage near us while grilling some steaks :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,240
Messages
14,674,182
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top