I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, got a couple inches of rain yesterday. It was great' gonna pay for it today with the humidity. Have great Sunday!
 
a7296196296799a81411e2d11dd853cc.jpg
 
Good morning, got a couple inches of rain yesterday. It was great' gonna pay for it today with the humidity. Have great Sunday!
Morning, Coach!! Sending peace and love your way to you and yours, brother :star::star:
 
@Ranching

Thank you, brother. I wish it went that way/smooth with a certain other person. But alas, I want to thank you.
 
trouty, hey, supposed to be cooler today. but we shall see.
Yeah, Putty, it's already seemingly cooler here in the Valley. Funny you mentioned that, I was gonna tell you to enjoy that offshore sea breeze in the "good morning" post to you :)
 
Yeah, Putty, it's already seemingly cooler here in the Valley. Funny you mentioned that, I was gonna tell you to enjoy that offshore sea breeze in the "good morning" post to you :)

it is strange that it does not feel cooler than yesterday here.
it has already hit the high for the day here, so i am guessing the prediction is wrong.
i guess that means 90 here... despite the forecasts.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,244
Messages
14,674,612
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top