I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is strange that it does not feel cooler than yesterday here.
it has already hit the high for the day here, so i am guessing the prediction is wrong.
i guess that means 90 here... despite the forecasts.
Well we're having a nice breeze here, have all the windows open, kicking back and enjoying it! Go take a swim, Putty! :)
 
Got a good workout this morning and poured me a weak gatorade and vodka. Headed to the island tomorrow. I'll have a few by the pool
I've had a coupe DoubleWoods with spring water, myself! :)
 
Only because it includes "blue ridge mountains" @Ranching :D


I had a buddy in the service, he was from W .V.
we were roomies at duty station in Yorktown, anyway he decided to marry high school sweetheart,,, we threw a keg bash out in the sticks of the Shenandoah River Valley(somewhere:huh:
I think on the back fourty of family farm)It was beautiful country in that A.O.:thumbup:
 
Good morning, got a couple inches of rain yesterday. It was great' gonna pay for it today with the humidity. Have great Sunday!
Glad to hear that( the rain part) we're supposed to have 40℅ chance of that stuff Monday
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,245
Messages
14,674,685
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top