I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on, Coach! Funny you say that, I just watched the "Jessie's Girl" music vid -- spurned on from the Word Association Game thread :D

I'll be alright, big guy, just feeling a little guilty about not waiting till Monday to get the latest lab. No biggie, tho. Also, going 50 some odd days without a drink was an achievement worthy of my rehab days :) Shades of guilt probably seeping in from there, too. :)
I remember one year, I gave up drinking for Lent and then a couple weeks more because of some pain killers I was taking. The first time I drank, I got so ****ed up. That's why I said to take it easy.
 
I remember one year, I gave up drinking for Lent and then a couple weeks more because of some pain killers I was taking. The first time I drank, I got so ****ed up. That's why I said to take it easy.
You stopped for a whole year, Coach? Or literally for Lent and the pain meds?
 
You stopped for a whole year, Coach? Or literally for Lent and the pain meds?
It was about 3 months. I was in my early 30s. Had no problem giving it up, but the first night I drank was wild.
 
Yeah, BD, I'm sure. I get another lab this Monday. My liver enzyme level has been dropping drastically. If it's above 60 or so (45 is baseline) I will go on the wagon until I get it to 45. I went from over 200 to 106 in a month and a half. It's been about a month since I last had it checked.

This Monday will tell me everything I need to know. I'm gonna take it easy this time, too, BD. Not that wake and drink shyte I was doing before.

wow, trouty being a good boy!!!
:lmao:
 
hey trouty, must be really hot where u r.
it is 90 by the ocean here.
hiding inside the starbucks...
Yeah, outside its about 100 here in the SFV, Putty.

If I were that close to the ocean I would be in the water, friend!!!
 
Yeah, outside its about 100 here in the SFV, Putty.

If I were that close to the ocean I would be in the water, friend!!!

not many beaches nearby except 1 location besides
i dont think i remember how to swim
:lmao:
 
Salud, BD!
th
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,244
Messages
14,674,562
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top