Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,828
- Reaction score
- 121,487
I like all chicks lolCoach, do you like the Dixie Chicks?
I like all chicks lolCoach, do you like the Dixie Chicks?
Waldo... God bless you, brother. I know you went through some crazy times, some tough times, some nightmare times.
God bless you, Putty, I have tears in my eyes, broit is ok bro.
thanks
New years eve of '05'2003- early to mid 2008
Guys. Bless these times and pray I have them again. Please pray for me. I need to be reunited and remarried.
Thank you. God bless you





)Dont agree with some of her views, but she does have a nice voice.
But do you like Natalie Maines?
bless you, Melon, and your 2010 and your sweetie my dear friendNew years eve of '05'
My sweetie pie had placed a pair of champagne glasses on the back side of an open floor mounted control panel for the jacuzzi that was in the greenhouse/fish pond room adjoining the master bedroom (I had it going on in tall cotton then fellers) and woke her up off the couch to get in the spa at midnight with me,,well it obviously pissed her off to have booby-trapped my avenue of approach cuz' I stepped over the open hatch way right on top of those G D glasses, damn near cut my right****ing foot off,,,, laid me up for about 11 months,,, and it still hurts to walk some times,,,and that was my FAVORITE foot also,,,the other one still got lag bolts, plate,screws and bullet fragments in it,,,,Sheese
If I had to pick a year it would be 2010 when I was under the spell of love once again and was pretty much free / cut ties with things like the responsibilities of having a job where you were an integral part of the operation/ had to show up and preform, solve problems,,, that hot blonde even bought the self help book titled " art of the deep throat "
Ya,that was a good,memorable 2-3 years around 08-11( then miss deep throat had me arrested)
All i saw was deep throat. LolNew years eve of '05'
My sweetie pie had placed a pair of champagne glasses on the back side of an open floor mounted control panel for the jacuzzi that was in the greenhouse/fish pond room adjoining the master bedroom (I had it going on in tall cotton then fellers) and woke her up off the couch to get in the spa at midnight with me,,well it obviously pissed her off to have booby-trapped my avenue of approach cuz' I stepped over the open hatch way right on top of those G D glasses, damn near cut my right****ing foot off,,,, laid me up for about 11 months,,, and it still hurts to walk some times,,,and that was my FAVORITE foot also,,,the other one still got lag bolts, plate,screws and bullet fragments in it,,,,Sheese
If I had to pick a year it would be 2010 when I was under the spell of love once again and was pretty much free / cut ties with things like the responsibilities of having a job where you were an integral part of the operation/ had to show up and preform, solve problems,,, that hot blonde even bought the self help book titled " art of the deep throat "
Ya,that was a good,memorable 2-3 years around 08-11( then miss deep throat had me arrested)
New years eve of '05'
My sweetie pie had placed a pair of champagne glasses on the back side of an open floor mounted control panel for the jacuzzi that was in the greenhouse/fish pond room adjoining the master bedroom (I had it going on in tall cotton then fellers) and woke her up off the couch to get in the spa at midnight with me,,well it obviously pissed her off to have booby-trapped my avenue of approach cuz' I stepped over the open hatch way right on top of those G D glasses, damn near cut my right****ing foot off,,,, laid me up for about 11 months,,, and it still hurts to walk some times,,,and that was my FAVORITE foot also,,,the other one still got lag bolts, plate,screws and bullet fragments in it,,,,Sheese
If I had to pick a year it would be 2010 when I was under the spell of love once again and was pretty much free / cut ties with things like the responsibilities of having a job where you were an integral part of the operation/ had to show up and preform, solve problems,,, that hot blonde even bought the self help book titled " art of the deep throat "
Ya,that was a good,memorable 2-3 years around 08-11( then miss deep throat had me arrested)
Waldo, be safe, my friend
Goodnight bro!That's it for music.
If you listen to them you'll be happy,
Goodnight,
Ok, two more
