I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sorry guys for any depressive **** I have brought here.

With all of my heart I want this to be a happy thread :)
Bro!,,it's alright man.
The old memories should be played,rewound and played as often as necessary till they fade and lose the gleaming luster of yesteryear, but your right, it's not good for a man to be single in the prime of life and that self destructive sunrise drinking stems from some of that bad part of the past.
Glad to see you got a grip on it,,cuz' I was reading some pulled quotes and was immediately passed the concerned level stage part in your wellbeing my Brother!
 
Bro!,,it's alright man.
The old memories should be played,rewound and played as often as necessary till they fade and lose the gleaming luster of yesteryear, but your right, it's not good for a man to be single in the prime of life and that self destructive sunrise drinking stems from some of that bad part of past.
Glad to see you got a grip on it,,cuz' I was reading some pulled quotes and was immediately passed the concerned part in your wellbeing my Brother!
Back in October, I was talking to a fellow head coach at a CC meet. I told him I was thinking of retiring, he told me he needed two more years and that he would retire the first day he was eligible. He said he wanted to relax and enjoy life. I saw his picture in the paper today, dead at 53! What a *****!
 
Went to the cabin yesterday. Ended up rowing our boat about a mile and a half through hurricane like winds lol.
Rangers were towing in some folks who could not hang:laugh:
 
And Max WS standing strong!

Did you see the music in the this thread, brudda? I'm so sorry, I've had a few,
Yeah man good stuff!! Its ok man I wish I could have drank with you the first night you had some.. but we will again soon my friend!
 

Right on! Bro.
Johnny Cash has some pretty good lovelorn searching songs,,,but them we'd prolly end up listening to "boy named sue,last gunfighter,one piece at a time,IRA Hayes and ring of fire" all night,,:lmao:
 
Went to the cabin yesterday. Ended up rowing our boat about a mile and a half through hurricane like winds lol.
Rangers were towing in some folks who could not hang:laugh:
:omg:
I had took some time off from work awhile back and went fishing on a seldom used lake( high mercury/ heavy metal content from the old mines out here in the desert)
I took my canoe and was out on the far end when the wind picked up, man alive! It whipped me around in circles like a magnet over a compass,, finally I had to hunker down on one end and skull/paddle with my weight at the bow/prow of the canoe just to make any head way across that lake:lmao2:,and I went swimming not 10' out on initial launch(as usual),,
That used to be a happening party lake back in the day with cabins,a bar(continued to remain drunk after fishing all day on several occasions)
And the party animal college kids high diving off a rock cliff:lmao2:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,249
Messages
14,677,204
Members
24,228
Latest member
RfandinoFl88
Back
Top